Amunsen MIB1 Firmware

rdb

Hi All

Pretty new here and to Skoda.

Finally found a thread on FW updates !!  

I have a 2014 Octavia with an Amundsen MIB1 installed (have updated maps already,) Current FW shown below.

Any ideas as to the latest version released how to get a copy and install it ..?

Any problems or things i should be looking out for during or after the update ?? Is there a change log for bug fixes and enhancements \ improvements ??

Lastly can i go direct from my current version to whatever is the latest available ?

Kr

Paul

Code versions.jpg

16 hours ago, BlackEdDSG said:

Any ideas if this is the most up to

date version for this non satnav unit?

its on a 2016 Octavia SE

many thanks

ED3E2446-DDAC-4764-94E7-E81E36131570.jpeg

And what I should have added is please can someone forward me the link to the update (if there is one) as a PM on here. Or [email protected] is email is better. Many many thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I just bought a 2014 Skoda, I very happy overall but I found an issue.

When I call someone using bluetooth car system the sound I ear is ok but some receivers complain about some "sound distortion".

I read on this forum that there is a newer firmware than mine, and I Hope it can correct the issue.

I think it's Amundsen MIB1 and if someone can send me a new firmware version I would be great.

See you.

IMG20220122024207__01.jpg

IMG20220118223823__01.jpg

Hi guys, 

Anyone has an update for this old Amundsen version (First version of the Octavia MK3 June 2013)

Part number: 5E0035874

Hardware: 039

Software: 0171

Thanks in advance ! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Aki78 or someone else ,

can you send me the link where i can download the newest firmware for my Skoda Amundsen MIB 1  (0490). I prefer 0490 if this is the newest if you have only 0475 then send me this link.. I have 0465 version in my car

Best regards,

Steve

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, i got some problem with my canton sound system, i cant head anything from the speakers behind and the sound from the radio is really bad.

I heard a firmware update could solve the problem.

Please send me a link with the neuest update for my Skoda Octavia (12/2016 not the facelift) with Amundsen to my email [email protected]

Thanks a lot !!!

IMG_7563.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22/06/2022 at 15:12, Meli said:

Looking for a newer Firmware Version. Navi quitted....please Help.

IMG-20220622-WA0008.jpg

Do you still need firmware update?
If yes, can you get image of Software Train installed in the car.

Use this video to locate the value

MIB Infotainment version check (MIB1 MIB2 MIB2.5 MIB2Std MIB2High)

On 24/06/2022 at 08:21, firga70 said:

Sziasztok 

Firmware frissítés keresek Amundsenhez

[email protected] 

Köszönöm 

You may wish to ask your question in English, and follow the link above to get the Software Train information needed and part number to verify.

10 hours ago, Andrewuk5 said:

Would appreciate if someone could send me or point me to the mib1 update :) many thanks

Please follow the above video guide on getting the hardware part information and Software Train installed.

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2021 at 4:17 PM, leskopeter said:

can someone send me the newest firmware?

IMG_20191126_160825.thumb.jpg.cb795abc4ad922c278ef81012ed96fd5.jpg.510056228c8322ebbf0fecd4afe8cc18.jpg

I successfully updated from 0435 to 0490, everything works. Does anyone know what to set on vcds?

20220823_205629.jpg

I successfully updated from 0435 to 0490, everything works. Does anyone know what to set on vcds?

3 minutes ago, leskopeter said:

20220823_205629.jpg

Do you have some problem?

The only thing that occurs during updates is a fault code will be set for SVM (Software Version Management) where your car cannot update the SVM server with your new software version.

The fault code will not stop the radio working, and you can clear it with VCDS with some calculations.

37 minutes ago, varooom said:

Do you have some problem?

The only thing that occurs during updates is a fault code will be set for SVM (Software Version Management) where your car cannot update the SVM server with your new software version.

The fault code will not stop the radio working, and you can clear it with VCDS with some calculations.

74a9bedd93dc7be8edb2d9eaab55ff8f.png

23 minutes ago, bakomisi said:

Hold down your menu button to show Software Train, this is what is needed.

It also has the correct update button for firmware.

• 4 weeks later...