Amunsen MIB1 Firmware

rdb

My problem is that when I want to choose the source, either usb or sd card the the 2 options are not highlighted. The unit recognises the usb stick or card when I insert them. Any ideas please?

Thank you

3 hours ago, BATVANVRS said:

0490 es el único disponible más reciente que tengo, ¡que ya tienes!

They told me on the skoda that they had to update it to a new one that was already available, but not wait for the review to touch it because I wanted to install it myself.

Thank you anyway 👍

12 hours ago, ords said:

My problem is that when I want to choose the source, either usb or sd card the the 2 options are not highlighted. The unit recognises the usb stick or card when I insert them. Any ideas please?

Thank you

As long as you have extracted the MIB1 file, followed the instructions! It really is simple, only thing I can suggest is make sure the USB key is inserted & hold down the power button on the stereo until it reboots & see if you can then do the update! do you need a set of instructions? PM me your email address.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BATVANVRS said:

As long as you have extracted the MIB1 file, followed the instructions! It really is simple, only thing I can suggest is make sure the USB key is inserted & hold down the power button on the stereo until it reboots & see if you can then do the update! do you need a set of instructions? PM me your email address.

I have the instructions from a couple of years ago & had the same problem then. I'll do what you suggest & re-boot with the usb already inserted & try the same with the sd card if that doesn't work.

Thank you for your reply.

8 hours ago, ords said:

I have the instructions from a couple of years ago & had the same problem then. I'll do what you suggest & re-boot with the usb already inserted & try the same with the sd card if that doesn't work.

Thank you for your reply.

Tried several times re-booting it & suddenly it gave me the source option on the sd

9 hours ago, BATVANVRS said:

9 hours ago, BATVANVRS said:

Tried re-booting a few times & then it suddenly gave me the source option. All went thru smoothly, so thankyou for the advice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ords said:

Tried several times re-booting it & suddenly it gave me the source option on the sd

Tried re-booting a few times & then it suddenly gave me the source option. All went thru smoothly, so thankyou for the advice.

Glad it worked for you mate. B)

• Thanks 1

Hi @BATVANVRS,

I am new to this forum and spent hours searching for an upgrade to my MIB1 unit. I believe from what I have been reading you might be able to help me out.

If you would be able to send me a link to the firmware as well as the instructions for installation that would be greatly appreciated.

Unit HW/SW

Device part number: 5E0035045C

Hardware: H43

Software: 0371

Navigation database: V03959800BLO033 ROW 2014/2015

[email protected]

Cheers and Thanks in advance

On 04/02/2021 at 12:10, trueevol said:

Hi @BATVANVRS,

I am new to this forum and spent hours searching for an upgrade to my MIB1 unit. I believe from what I have been reading you might be able to help me out.

If you would be able to send me a link to the firmware as well as the instructions for installation that would be greatly appreciated.

Unit HW/SW

Device part number: 5E0035045C

Hardware: H43

Software: 0371

Navigation database: V03959800BLO033 ROW 2014/2015

smoloney@me.com

Cheers and Thanks in advance

Sorted B)

Your

10 minutes ago, tetrapack68 said:

Hey, could somebody send me the Update for my Amundsen?

Part Number: 5Q0035874A

Hardware: H25

Software: 0245

Skoda Octavia III

Thanks in advance!

Greetings

Your unit is not MIB1, it is MIB2. You should ask in the MIB2 topic!

• Like 1

Hey together,

I got the 5E0035842A

HW: 041

SW: 0435

Medien-Code NA

Could i also get the newest Version please :)?

And is there a kind of a changelog, which tells, what is fixed?

Greetings

On 12/11/2015 at 11:28, aki78 said:

Hey, Aki

I noticed you engaging in various debates on briskoda forum and I noticed one post from you in which you said you have files for amundsen/bolero update so I was wondering if it would still be possible for you to send me files regarding Amunsen mib1 0490 firmware update. I drive Škoda Octavia III with this system, except, it has 0435 firmware version. I would be glad if you could help me. 

Best Regards

Just now, Dragomirski said:

On 23/02/2021 at 12:42, lapkandeX said:

Hi Guys,

Can anybody send me the latest 0480 firmware ?

Hardware number: 5E0035874A
Hardware version: 041
Software version: 0435

My email address is martinlapcak@gmail.com

Many Thanks !

Sorry, I meant 0490. Thanks !

Sorted B)

• Thanks 1