Amunsen MIB1 Firmware

rdb

3 hours ago, Samuraj88 said:

Hi guys, please can someone send me where to download 0490 version for my Amundsen mib1, Octavia mk3. Thank you

Please make a picture of your software train to verify.  Hold your menu/setup button down for 10 seconds to find out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello! Can anyone help me with the firmware update of my Amundsen MIB1 from a Skoda Octavia Scout 2015?

I attached a photo of my actual firmware. 

Thank you in advance for help!

791E750A-5421-4C38-8C69-31B2954AB523.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Catalist said:

Hello! Can anyone help me with the firmware update of my Amundsen MIB1 from a Skoda Octavia Scout 2015?

I attached a photo of my actual firmware. 

Thank you in advance for help!

791E750A-5421-4C38-8C69-31B2954AB523.jpeg

You can update to 0490 version, can send PM in a few minutes.

I just updated the firmware from 0435 to 0490 (thak you, varooom ). I wanted to do this update in order to fix some issues about the quality of audio. I read in this forum for some audio improvements with the 0490 firmware. 
So, all process went straight forward, took about 35 min, engine on.  After the update was installed, i checked and erase all errors  with VCDS. 
First impression: everythig is the same as before, except the sound: Lower tones are more consistent, medium tone are the same but the big problem is: High frequency tones are too low. I think like 30% less than in 0435 firmware. At least this is what i felt from the moment i turned on music. Sometimes is like i don’t hear some sounds. 
I decided to stay with 0490 for a while but unfortunately for me this lack of treble sounds is a no go.

It is possible to downgrade to 0435 ? Thank you.

After couple of days, after listening my music in car, i came to the conclusion that audio quality is the same as before update. So, i’ll stay with 0490 firmware. Ne need to downgrade. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sammythelion said:

There's no sound coming from my radio/by etc after a restart. Usually at first start in the morning there is no problem. It seems a firmware update could do the trick. Thanks in advance.  A picture from my system: 

16685962020392392514853668150607.thumb.jpg.7ae3815c5e6d95eab0be330e7893a390.jpg

S00.1000.17.99

release = "MHIG_EU_SK_K1552"
MUVersion = "0411"

There is this update available, so will send you a PM with link

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Would anyone be so kind and send me link to newest software for my Amundsen Mib1?

(email removed)

Thank you in advance :)

IMG_3831.JPEG

Edited by john999boy
Personal details removed