simpsons skoda pcp

any one took adavantage of one of their deals , £1990 down and £189 monthly for new octavia vrs , considering what you would lose on buying a new vrs over two years not a bad deal i thought

£6500 over two years , that is the vat on a new car over two years , in the real world what is a two year old vrs worth and you have the hassle of selling it

tempting this deal , and you can have colour of your choice eithout worrying about re sale lol

Although basic spec (i.e. stock car) its a very good deal, to be fair on a bought car, based on comments on here you'd be looking at losing a lot more than that over the two years. Even more if you buy with options!!

You can get pretty close to that on a pcp over 42 months.

I'd definitely go for pcp over pch as long as it's only a few quid in it.

i never keep car that long , two years is good for me

Although basic spec (i.e. stock car) its a very good deal, to be fair on a bought car, based on comments on here you'd be looking at losing a lot more than that over the two years. Even more if you buy with options!!

what sort of things are missing out of interest that we should have lol

I've had mine on this deal since late August. Only piece of advice, go easy on the options as you pay the full cost over the two years. But the base spec is so good, you don't NEED to spec much at all. I went sunset glass only. Happy with my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've had mine on this deal since late August. Only piece of advice, go easy on the options as you pay the full cost over the two years. But the base spec is so good, you don't NEED to spec much at all. I went sunset glass only. Happy with my car.

only thing i really like s the rear parking sensors but would the camera be better i wander

Get the pcp over 2 years then or sell it after 2 years.

I'm only saying if the price is similar the pcp is better.

possibly but they don't hold their values that well as much as i love them , people been struggling to sell them on here at what i think are cheap prices , swings and roundabouts really , what ever suits individual

any one took adavantage of one of their deals , £1990 down and £189 monthly for new octavia vrs , considering what you would lose on buying a new vrs over two years not a bad deal i thought

Had mine since August from Simpsons, just added the sunset glass and the black pack, first time I have leased a car and so far so good.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Edited by Panda23
  • Like 1

There are too many VRS models, you only have to look on here to see that. So the residuals are dropping.

Not really a good cross section on the models. Both the mk1 and 2 probably have more vrs models. Same goes from the mk1 fabia. Nature of a site like this would be used by enthusiasts which possibly have the more sporty spec.

I will agree residual are dropping across the octavia range.

For the record I very rarely see a vRS around my way compared to other octavia trims.

Yet to see a scout in the flesh.

only thing i really like s the rear parking sensors but would the camera be better i wander

standard sensors are absolutely fine on my estate. Not sure the camera would be worth the money.

Not really a good cross section on the models. Both the mk1 and 2 probably have more vrs models. Same goes from the mk1 fabia. Nature of a site like this would be used by enthusiasts which possibly have the more sporty spec.

I will agree residual are dropping across the octavia range.

For the record I very rarely see a vRS around my way compared to other octavia trims.

Yet to see a scout in the flesh.

have to agree, I rarely see any VRS's around, do a fair bit of travelling too. Scout's are the proverbial hens teeth.

standard sensors are absolutely fine on my estate. Not sure the camera would be worth the money.

the camera is £50 cheaper believe it or not .