The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

On 04/09/2017 at 07:27, Headinawayoffski said:

So as it comes to the brink the worlds future will be decided on one side by some guy with crazy hair that got where he is because of his grandfather and father 

& on the other Kim Jong Un.

Who is the most dangerous or unhinged....

No it'll be decided by China and Russia. 

If anything did kicks off Iran would have a pop too. 

It truly would be world war with nowhere away from conflict this time around 

2 hours ago, gadgetman said:

No it'll be decided by China and Russia. 

If anything did kicks off Iran would have a pop too. 

It truly would be world war with nowhere away from conflict this time around 

Leitrim will be fine. Noone wants to go to leitrim, and the timewarp caused by the blackhole there means its still 1836, so war and even radiation and fallout if it gets really bad wont breach the place for another 50,000 years.

@FUBAR and the nordy lads will back me up on that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

Leitrim will be fine. Noone wants to go to leitrim, and the timewarp caused by the blackhole there means its still 1836, so war and even radiation and fallout if it gets really bad wont breach the place for another 50,000 years.

@FUBAR and the nordy lads will back me up on that.

With this being the projected devastation of the largest designed (Tsar Bomba 100 Mega Tons ((they only ever tested the 50MT version and it was the biggest explosion in history))), but never tested nuclear device detonating in the most efficent manor as an airburst at 14,490 meters, Belfast and one in Dublin (in the name of equality), Leitrim is looking like a winner and the general prevailing winds off the Atlantic would tent to be favorable. 

Boom 2.png

Edited by FUBAR
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, FUBAR said:

With this being the projected devastation of the largest designed (Tsar Bomba 100 Mega Tons ((they only ever tested the 50MT version and it was the biggest explosion in history))), but never tested nuclear device detonating in the most efficent manor as an airburst at 14,490 meters, Belfast and one in Dublin (in the name of equality), Leitrim is looking like a winner and the general prevailing winds off the Atlantic would tent to be favorable. 

Boom 2.png

I wonder would the EMP from it knock out the 1 set of traffic lights in Leitrim Town (and county...)

• Haha 1

Just now, mac11irl said:

I wonder would the EMP from it knock out the 1 set of traffic lights in Leitrim Town (and county...)

You'd need to have one set of working traffic lights in the first place lol. 

• Haha 1

Back towards topic, i realised this earlier on..

Its a shame Obama served 2 terms..

It means we can never experience what could have been the all time greatest political event of our era.

Trump vs Obama running against each other for reelection, each candidate both a hero and arch nemesis of each other and the electorate at the same time. The electorate having experience of both sides being in charge.. imagine if they then also dumped the college system and it was purely the popular vote.... it would be the clearest defining moment of what the american population really wants in their leadership.... and also across their society.. since the founding of the Union.

It would out do pretty much any other vote in democratic history!

Edited by mac11irl
Phrasing

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-41335386 

If anyplace will be getting targeted it will be where the British Nuclear Deterrent is in for Servicing,  'the Fix' & a  dealing with a few advisories,

'could not check because of cover fitted'

'80% wear to rear discs',

'Trident guidance system in need of software update.' (Licence expired.)

tridentmap.jpg

scotland_bases_v2.jpg

Edited by Headinawayoffski

If you map military installations in just about any western country I'm sure that the overlap of fall out zones would cover most of the globe. 

First strike would be **** or bust, firing every thing you had, and we're only at risk from big players with thousands ready to fly right now. 

I think the map that matters the most is not the military installations, but those where NATO Nuclear Deterrent Bases are, where the submarines and aircraft are based and armed, Storage Facilities of Nuclear Materials & Nuclear Power Stations.

(Like a Nuclear power station in coastal areas like on the Ayrshire coast, on the route that the deterrent passes getting to the Irish Sea.)

Today there is a report on the risk to Faslane and area if sea levels rise by 0.5 meter.

Never rains but it pours when it comes to the UK's need to spend on Nuclear.

Expect very soon for Sir Michael Fallon MP to be telling us just how many more billions of squid is needed.

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41338242 

The Donald must be good at sums,

so as long as the sea does not rise more than 500mm and the nukes miss Turnberry he will still be able to play a round or 3.

getImage (1).gif

getImage (2).gif

Edited by Headinawayoffski

Someone really needs to stop letting Trump use his twitter account..

In a sense its nice, as it gives a good indication of what he is really thinking, but its also just plain bad for diplomatic efforts by his own people..

It really will be embarrassing to die horrible of of nuclear incineration or radiation poisoning because of a playground spat between two ugly fat kids

812274884acd91990271bc2c82efdcb08db95b8e

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aspman said:

It really will be embarrassing to die horrible of of nuclear incineration or radiation poisoning because of a playground spat between two ugly fat kids

Twitter is to add and extra 140 characters. Covfefe is seven characters. Trump can now add twenty 'covfefe's' to each post.
Personally I think he'll end Tweets about threats to NK with twenty 'tears of joy' emojis.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to believe he KEEPS outdoing himself in stupidity

US President Donald Trump has challenged his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, to an IQ test, in the latest sign of discord between the two.

He made the remark in a magazine interview when asked about reports that Mr Tillerson had called him a moron.

"I think it's fake news," Mr Trump told Forbes, "but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win."

OMG - if he wasn't an idiot he would be the best comic ever

Oh my god.. he trully is an idiot.

But.. if the challenge is accepted, they should both do the same test at the same time televised. And the marking and announcement of results be undertaken completely in public and live tv broadcast. 

It would get a bigger crowd than his inauguration!

How did it come to this -

https://www.amacad.org/publications/daedalus/spring2013/13_spring_daedalus_MannOrnstein.pdf

ps - at the last election democrats out scored republicans by TWENTY THREE MILLION votes due to the gerrymander called ‘redistricting’.

Edited by Ryeman