The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

1 hour ago, moley said:

I enjoyed Trump's state of the union address speech this morning, before heading off to the airport early doors. There was a lot of sour face Democrats sitting there. Perhaps they were looking forward to another four years of Donald. 

Romney who still wants to be President (yawn) will be the only Republican to vote against Trump predictably which will make him as popular with the American public as a Mexican Republican candidate.

On 01/02/2020 at 20:42, shyVRS245 said:

Well it seems the Senate will confirm on Wednesday 5th February like I predicted weeks ago that the President will be found not guilty and will carry on his role until he wins the next US election in November. Sorry to disappoint those that don't understand how Politics works. Simple maths really.:speechless:

Sen. Mitt Romney said Wednesday he will vote to remove President Donald Trump from office on the House's charge of abuse of power, making the Utah Republican the first senator in US history to vote to convict a president from the same party in an impeachment trial.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/05/politics/senate-impeachment-trial-vote-acquittal/index.html

Would you care to explain why, if he's so innocent, are they excluding witness testimonies? I mean, if he's so innocent, surely those testimonies will absolve him, won't they? He'll remain the third President in history to be impeached whether he's found guilty or not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moley said:

I enjoyed Trump's state of the union address speech this morning, before heading off to the airport early doors. There was a lot of sour face Democrats sitting there. Perhaps they were looking forward to another four years of Donald. 

Which parts did you enjoy in particular? More specifically, which lies or misleading claims did you enjoy?

1 hour ago, moley said:

Maybe I missed something, but it sounded more like the ramblings of mad man, who’s rear end was blowing in the wind to me 😊

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Lee01 said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/05/politics/senate-impeachment-trial-vote-acquittal/index.html

Would you care to explain why, if he's so innocent, are they excluding witness testimonies? I mean, if he's so innocent, surely those testimonies will absolve him, won't they? He'll remain the third President in history to be impeached whether he's found guilty or not. 

It’s blatantly obvious that the Republicans had no intention of holding a fair and impartial trial. 
Can you imagine any other court case where the majority of the jury were friends of the accused, and they chose not to allow witnesses?

The verdict may mean that legally he’s innocent, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t do it. He even admitted it, ffs. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Lee01 said:

Which parts did you enjoy in particular? More specifically, which lies or misleading claims did you enjoy?

Only watched about 10 minutes while having a cup of tea before heading off to the airport, it was about 2.30 in the morning. Didn't take a lot of notice to what he was saying. It was the look on the faces of the Democrats, they must have all been given a lemon before they went in. 

Politicians lie, surely not? You'll have to let me know what he lied about. 

21 hours ago, moley said:

There was a lot of sour face Democrats sitting there. Perhaps they were looking forward to another four years of Donald. 

https://www.newsweek.com/new-poll-shows-every-democratic-frontrunner-beating-donald-trump-2020-election-1485852?amp=1

New Poll Shows Every Democratic Frontrunner Beating Donald Trump in 2020 Election

• 2 weeks later...

What's more important is probably Putin's GRU Cyber attacks in neighbouring Georgia last October and Russian planes dropping bombs on civilian hospitals on a daily basis as men, women and children are being treated by incredibly brave medical staff putting themselves in extreme danger trying to save others. Makes playing Golf seem a bit unimportant really.

Here's Trump with what appears to be a digitally altered neck. You might need to view it in full screen.

56 lies or false statements made last week alone.

Three years after taking the oath of office, President Trump has made more than 16,200 false or misleading claims — a milestone that would have been unthinkable when we first created the Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement he has uttered.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/20/president-trump-made-16241-false-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eric Trump & Sarah Malone the mouthpiece @ Trump International in Aberdeenshire are not happy bunnies, i wonder what The Donald will have to say. 

They are taking legal advice. Patrick Harvie MSP leader of The Green party in Scotland has put the cat among the seagulls.

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-51666413

There is a bit of a history between Patrick Harvie MSP and Donald Trump going back to when Trump appeared in front of Politicians in the Holyrood Parliament 

in 2016 to put his case against wind farms and Harvie took the rise out of Trump.

https://www.greenoptimistic.com/donald-trump-wind-power

Edited by Roottootemblowinootsoot

16 hours ago, moley said:

28th March 2014?

Indeed. Here's another one of his gems from 2014. He's just appointed Mike Pence, a man with zero experience in infectious disease control, as boss of disease control.
I know, right :D 

On 27/02/2020 at 08:58, moley said:

28th March 2014?

Here's another one for you. There's a Tweet of his for every occasion :D I wonder if tRump will visit and embrace every person in the US who has Corona virus?

13 minutes ago, Lee01 said:

Here's another one for you. There's a Tweet of his for every occasion :D I wonder if tRump will visit and embrace every person in the US who has Corona virus?

I'm sure he can manage 75 hugs. :x

Image result for obama

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moley said:

I'm sure he can manage 75 hugs. :x

Image result for obama

i dunno... id say ivanka is the only one of his kids he ever hugged...

The apple does not fall far from the tree. 

The Donald has produced some weird off spring and likes to have others crackers around him.

'Executive Vice President of the Trump Organisation.'

Edited by Roottootemblowinootsoot
  • Sad 1