The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

12 minutes ago, skomaz said:

and he's still tweeting about massive voter fraud and the like... 

well 70% of donnie's fund raising to fight the election is being funnelled into a PAC... i see him starting his own party.....

with hookers n blackjack n everything

#benderforpresident..

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lady Elanore changed the title to Donald Who? One of the most dangerous men on the Planet-but soon will have gone bye-byes :)

He's cut his holiday in Florida short and heading back to Washington. I hope it's not Iran related.

Donald Trump returned to Washington on Thursday, abruptly cutting short a holiday retreat to his private south Florida resort as the president’s allies on Capitol Hill prepare to mount a last-ditch challenge to Joe Biden’s election victory.

The president had reportedly been in a stormy mood since his arrival at Mar-a-Lago, where he decamped days before Christmas and was originally expected to remain through the New Year’s Eve celebrations.

It was not clear what triggered the president’s change of plans. He declined to answer questions upon boarding for his flight back to the White House on Thursday morning.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/31/trump-washington-republicans-challenge-biden-victory

Edited by Lee01

He's going back to pile up the furniture in front of the Oval Office doors and barricade himself in until he either overturns the election results, or runs out of crisps, adult nappies and imaginary friends. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The Donald really is a business genius. This time it is Trump Turnberry.

Pre Coronavirus arriving in 2020 he still manages to own (or owns with others money) 2 Golf Resorts & Hotels and post losses each and every year.  It certainly saves on paying tax and gets you financial support from tax payers money in the way of rebates.

http://scotsman.com/news/uk-news/donald-trump-turnberry-resort-posts-losses-ps23-million-3083417

• Haha 1

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/02/politics/trump-hawley-electoral-college-georgia/index.html

wonder is his new game to try and split the party in half out of spite for them dropping their support for him? then he tries to take over as leader of the brain dead half... 

ultimately handing all power for the foreseeable to the dems...

'If' The Donald was to arrive in Scotland with an entourage in January i doubt there is much that Nicola could do about it, but others travelling for non essential reasons do get fined.

It has been reported that a plane he has used before is booked to land at Prestwick Airport on the 18th January.

He likes winding people up.

• Like 1

ooohhhhhh @e-Roottoot

ya beat me to it :rofl:

Hon Nicola, kick him in the balls and turf him if he turns up...

sums his character up nicely though...

"im still in charge" 

*plays golf

his replacement is being inaugurated and he attempts leaves the country to play golf instead of attend the ceremony that marks him as a loser...

**** head 

• Like 1

Biden called it sedition and an insurrection. Called on tRump to go on TV and tell them to call it off. I don't know if he did that but he's put out two Teets in the past hour - one asking them to call it off (though still crying that he lost stolen election blah blah blah) and anothe saying the R's are the party of - get this - law and order :D Note the Twitter disclaimer :o 

The Republican Party has to take a large part of the blame for this. If you don't teach your children how to behave they will continue to behave as spoilt children. I would spank Trump (with a large frying pan/mallet) and send him to bed with no tea, at least until he said he was sorry and would give up his pocket money for the next month to show his contrition 

• Like 2

Proving himself to be exactly what the title of the thread describes him as. He’s mentally unsound, just look at these tweets tonight; his wee video.

Where were the NG; DC Metro Police; Secret Service?!

But Biden’s speech: “This is not the true America. This is not who we are” I’m afraid it looks like it is who you are now. Truly sad times for their style of democracy.

Dan Rather’s tweet this morning didn’t age well!

2 minutes ago, Pilotguy said:

Dan Rather’s tweet this morning didn’t age well!

A lot of people like the smell of things going up in smoke (whatever happened to smokey bacon crisps btw?)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Lady Elanore changed the title to Donald Who? One of the most dangerous men on the Planet-will he never just go?!
5 minutes ago, Pilotguy said:

Where were the NG; DC Metro Police; Secret Service?!

According to this video, letting the domestic terrorists through the gates. Speaking of domestic terrorism - did tRump ever condemn that bomber from the other week or was he the wrong colour?

10 minutes ago, Lady Elanore said:

I see a woman who was shot earlier during the riot has subsequently died. It's going to be a long night across the pond :crying:

Curfew started half an hour or so ago in DC so hopefully the NG, police etc are taking care of business. Senators are still inside the Capitol and awaiting the opening of the envelopes from the EC by Pence which will confirm Biden as the legitimate 46th President. 62 lawsuits - 62 times they have found no evidence of voter fraud.
As an aside - the last time the Capitol was under siege was in 1814. By the British :D 
Someone's now deleting his Tweets. If it's him or Titter I can't tell you.

ErFfG8qW8AAz359.thumb.jpg.576227189b479ec44300068abfec123c.jpg

Edited by Lee01