Flat Bottom super sports steering wheel

Release the airbag clips that locate it to the wheel 1st then remove the battery terminal.

It is then a simple plug and play, I personally reused my steering wheel buttons as the Superb has a different button (for the driver assists)

• Like 1

I didn't take the option for the upgraded wheel as I have no interest in the paddles, but I am finding the standard wheel to be very cheap feeling and looking, possibly the only bad thing on the car!

I would be interested in upgrading to something better but not sure which wheel I need to get, anyone have any advice?

Can I check, if you order the paddles for dsg at 90 pound, you also get an upgraded steering wheel too?

That I don't know.

I assumed the steering wheel was the same as the standard but just adds the paddles?? I could be wrong though!

I didn't take the option for the upgraded wheel as I have no interest in the paddles, but I am finding the standard wheel to be very cheap feeling and looking, possibly the only bad thing on the car!

I would be interested in upgrading to something better but not sure which wheel I need to get, anyone have any advice?

I ordered the wheel with paddles and TBH I thought the wheel was pretty decent quality (but I have to admit I didn’t drive the car before the wheel change!

All the buttons are identical on mine, must be a wheel for the upcoming sportline, deals gone now, it came with air bag too!

Can you supply the link to what you have ordered as the link Phil posted shows the button mine came with (the one above the phone... the voice control one)

stw210-2.jpg

Whereas the my Superb has this one, which is for the driver assists: 

IMG_1334_zps1br1vbxz.jpg

IMG_1335_zps4fv5ozrw.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks, 

Not sure if the voice control will operate the driver assist.

The buttons (c/w gloss black frame that goes around the bottom of the airbag is simply pushed onto the wheel, so really easy to change.

Wheel fitted, car remapped one happy teddy! the right hand button is voice control not smart assist and I checked to see it was the same! its old age or love for the wheel..

I really like this - lovely mod/update to your car! :thumbup:

• Like 1