New Year

Frenchtone

It's Breton!

And the same to you, Tony and everyone else.

It might well be, Graham, but the fact remains that it's in a Foreign that GT can't help with.  I, too, could say "Same to you", but would I want to?  Would you want me to?  Would the Mods ban me? 

These are dangerous times :bandit:

It might well be, Graham, but the fact remains that it's in a Foreign that GT can't help with.  I, too, could say "Same to you", but would I want to?  Would you want me to?  Would the Mods ban me? 

These are dangerous times :bandit:

Don't I know it!

My Welsh posting before Christmas got removed by the Mods, since I didn't realise the Forum rules state you can only use English on here. I did apologise for that.

I only knew it was Breton because our friends in Derval speak Breton and it is very similar to Welsh.

• Like 1

Yer kiddin! seriously though have a guddun everyone, I'm off to a froggy do, starts at midnight with an extensive meal etc, I'd rather be in the nth of England though(without the rain etc)

Happy New Year to y'all!!  (That's Yankee for 'you all') and hope its not deleted for being foreign :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you for all your help and just to say that my Yeti started after 14 days holiday.  She then did all of 3 miles and then had a day off........ hopefully, she will start again tomorrow. 

• Like 1