Fabia mileage

Afternoon all,

As the title suggests im been nosey about your fabia's mileage.

I collected my fabia tdi on the 17th June last year and since then I have done 7,200 miles in it, various trips but mainly 20-100 miles per trip.

I'm just wondering what everyone else's mileage is like as I seem to be clocking the miles up on mine.

Many thanks

Ash.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Guest Mikeee324

Had mine since the end of September and I've done just under 3150 miles.

Doing about 20 miles a day in the week and a few more on the weekends.

Think I've been doing more running about than in my old car, but I think it's just because I enjoy driving it more!

Cheers for the replies guys ... yeah varied replies ☺ all sorts of different mileage. I'm in the same boat as some I just love driving my new fabia that's why I have the mileage I have .

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bought in April and done 5600 miles. Had to have the coolant topped up after about 3 months as it had dropped past the minimum mark has been ok since.

Initially had a lot of tyre noise from the Dunlops fitted but that seems to have eased especially round town otherwise no problems. Joe

March 28th & 9,600 miles.& averaged 54.3mpg....1st [free]service booked in for 25/1/16.....absolutely NO negative issues with this car !!

• 5 years later...

Hello, time for an update? Fabia 3 production began in late 2014, now is 2021/2022. Are there forum users with Fabia Mk III mileage larger than 125 000 mi (200 000 km)? I'm interested especially in Fabias with MPI engines, because that's what I've just ordered, I'm waiting for new 2022' Fabia 3 Classic. Any troubles with the car, when getting to high-mileage? I intend to drive with this car minimum 186 000 mi (300 000 km), and who knows maybe even more up to 250 000 mi (400 000 km). Cheers.