East Midlands Meet - Wednesday 17th February 2016 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for map and a menu......http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/locations/snipe - and we get 10% discount, so don't forget to ask       :)

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Wednesday 17th February 2016

Time: 7:30pm

All welcome, even Ant who didn't pay his tab last month :)

Feel free to copy and paste if attending:-

Brimma - JPS Octavia or Mk2 diesel Fabia 'vRS'

• Like 1

Hi, is there any going to this meeting who can scan my car to find what Gateway I have?

Or something like that, I need to know before buying a Columbus Navigation unit.

Cheers

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for map and a menu......http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/locations/snipe - and we get 10% discount, so don't forget to ask       :)

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Wednesday 17th February 2016

Time: 7:30pm

All welcome, even Ant who didn't pay his tab last month :)

Feel free to copy and paste if attending:-

hahaha I will be there and hopefully remember to pay.

Ant-vrs - mk2 fabia vrs

Heavy snow forecast for tomorrow evening in both Sheffield and at the Snipe..... Will keep a eye on the weather tomorrow before deciding whether to come down. Don't fancy not being able to get home.... Living on the edge of Woodhead has its disadvantages.

Edited by WaveyDavey

And it's changed again now and just says sleet at worst....

It was the BBC that was saying heavy snow all evening when I checked!!!! Wish they'd make their bloody minds up!!!!

well after 10 mins trying to find a parking space ,

and also having an argument with in the carpark  a merc driver cos I didn't just stop and let him reversing into the front of my car cos he has got a merc ......

I gave up and went home ...

I was looking forward to seeing what the meet was all about , as my son came with me in his fabia as well .

• Like 1

It's not the Car it's the Driver.

I also have a Mercedes AMG as well as the Skoda VRs, the Indicators work on both cars and I can give way  to cyclists and any other Road user etc....

The best thing is to Chill Out and let them go :D

i agree not all merc drivers are like that but this one was one of those types ,

and yes it was truely a long journey of maybe a mile and a half ...... :D ,

but it was so frustrating trying to find a parking space , just a suggestion?? ,

just two sets of lights further up is another pub called the fountain bridge ,

better parking ??.

maybe a thought ??..

• Like 1