Citigo Monte Carlo or citigo black

robbierob28

Personally, I would get the Monte every time. It probably is a little bit more marmite with the red/black seat trim etc... but you do get the extra kit both externally and internally. I especially like the Super Sport Steering wheel with the red stitching :D  I also think the Monte looks better inside and out :) 

• Like 1

If you get the Monte you have to get it in red, it's a must! The interior is red and black on the seats so anything other just doesn't match and it'd drive my OCD nuts!

Well.....or white - White/black/red works ....

But I would say that [emoji3]

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ej6zf2a2ph7t5ka/AAAGqfx3GPKLZB6KbDXwevHMa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by daveface
  • Like 1

If you get the Monte you have to get it in red, it's a must! The interior is red and black on the seats so anything other just doesn't match and it'd drive my OCD nuts!

And red ones are, of course, faster!

• Like 2

We ended up with a Citigo Black to replace the Seat Mii that was written off in a nasty accident recently.   As far as we were concerned, the PCAP safety ratings of this car (VW Up/Citigo/Mii) are now proven!

Alex Lawrie in Liverpool were doing an amazing deal on the pre-registered Citigo Black (in white) so it was a no-brainer!   (£199 deposit and £99 a month for a PCP deal)   "Roger Rapid" said it was well worth the 520 mile return trip to pick up "Charlotte Citigo" and bring her home!

(Photo taken at Sandbach Southbound services)

PHOTO_20160204_130606_zps2umqdlng.jpg

Edited by bealine
  • Like 1

I think you will like the Citigo - practical and fun to drive. I guess it depends if you like the red interior of the Monte or not and how important its leather steering wheel is (with flattened-off bottom) and a piano black dash insert. They both look great on the same black alloys but the Monte does have the extra little piano black 'diffuser' at the back and spoiler extension. I like the interior of the Black - nice and understated - and it is the same as previous model year Elegance models - no grey insert like previous SE models. The Black does not have the lowered suspension so the ride will be a little more forgiving but I don't think you will loose much agility, especially with the bigger alloys and wider tires like the Monte. I would be tempted by the Black but I would miss the heated seats on my Elegance (which is also available with black alloys and piano black or metallic grey dash). Cruise control and parking sensors are an option on the Monte but not the Black. Good luck - I don't think you will regret either.

Thanks for the help guys

When for a Monte Carlo in white as I have a thing for white cars, will be my 3nd one now

Rob

Good choice! My mate has a White 5dr monte, looks great [emoji38][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk