ezero1 device (CGON)

dowding

2 hours ago, fabdavrav said:

Yep...

But when slinging stones its best not to live in a glass house...…..like I said that ASA ruling can equally apply to quite a few claims on "limited numbers of cars" made by tuning & remap companies...

.& people on this forum & other spend £££ on these magic boxes (if piggy back)...or remaps...….& some swear that it works & they have dyno results (on dynos that are not independently certified or calibrated)….& many other who have bought these magic black boxes & ended up with blown motors & invalid warranties…..

Sling mud at Cgon as much as you like...but then be fair & sling it at the other companies as well.....otherwise that's being a hypocrite...

We 

are

not 

talking

about 

other

companies. 

We

are

talking

about

Cgon

and 

their

ezero1

device

and

the

claims

they've

made

about

it. 

I’ve posted this on separate lines for the stupid people that think we’re talking about another device. The clue is in the thread title “ezero1 device (CGON)”

• Like 1

The good thing is that as long as there has been no public money given in grants to CGON and the device does not harm anyone or anything 

it is between those buying into it as installers or customers having it fitted and the Company selling the devices.

If vehicles that were failing MOT's have then passed the MOT's because of this device being fitted then it is strange that there are are no studies into this, 

and any interest from the DVSA / DfT. 

The figure of 100,000 vehicles a month failing MOT's on emissions is said over and over, and pre MOT changes there was said to be an 'Estimated 100,000 vehicles failing UK MOT's on Emissions.

How many then passes after having one of these devices fitted?

How many of these devices have CGON been selling every month, or since they started trading?

Edited by Offski

14 minutes ago, Aspman said:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/a3983/4310717/

Popular Mechanics is a pretty well respected science magazine.

I read the reports...MPG fine...even CGon state a very small improvement..which can be due to other variables....

However NOTHING in the above you linked to about emissions which is what CGon are claiming they have seen reduced.....

4 minutes ago, Aspman said:

It is mentioned in the Dateline video. No reduction.

ahh...I got halfway through the videos….usually they report their findings in written form also...just surprised that they did not state that also...strange!

1 minute ago, Offski said:

fabdavrav,  are you not watching Simon Johnson's videos and what he does say?

NO!.....get to feck!!……FFS!!!

& I don't like the look of him either.....

• Haha 1

Is there a happy ending to the Cgon fairy tale like all the cars farted out rainbows smelling of roses and everyone lived happily ever after. Is it the darker ending that the evil Simon Johnson and his evil henchman, sorry salesmen, were locked up in the tower and the people got their money back for the device that didn’t work. 

I like rainbows but the darker ending would be more satisfying. :)

42F38E5F-0CDE-45B3-9D98-C37131E536EE.jpeg

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic Idea to Retrofit Adblue / SCR.

There are thousands of cars in the USA waiting to be scrapped because it was not practical or economically viable for VW to do it for the Owners of those Vehicles and give them Compensation as well.

The German Authorities are the right people to have VW do it in Germany and not just do the Fix' on vehicles still polluting as bad after The Fix as they did before other than under EU Testing inside buildings.

• 6 months later...
23 hours ago, Skoffski said:

Thread Revival time.

Lots of time passed and there must be those out there that can tell of how successful the device has been reducing their fuel consumption and emissions.

Please dont...

The company has been pretty much folded.

"New company"  has started up.

(Atmos-clear, dont get suckered people...)

The council trials report showed no significant affects. 

The end.

Thread lock time now maybe?

Edited by mac11irl
Typo spotted and company name added
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Atmos-clear

Have a look at their site and kit.

I wouldn't be surprise if you could peel off a sticker and find CGON branding underneath.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Unprogrammed said:

Have, or more correctly, did you ever try it?

Nope. Cornwall Council did though. Found it didn't work in any noticeable way.

https://www.cornwall.gov.uk/media/35430057/cc-electrolyser-trial-summary-report-oct-2018.pdf

" The results of the tests were generally inconclusive.  Neither electrolyser provided any consistent results for emission reductions or fuel savings, and in some cases these increased."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Unprogrammed said:

I've read all the biased intellectual comments offered and only have one question to ask.

Have, or more correctly, did you ever try it?

Why would I waste money on something that I know objectively cannot possibly do what its makers claim?

Whatever you might choose to believe, it is a matter of fact that this device can't work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 17/08/2018 at 11:14, Gibx33 said:

God i have a story for you guys! When the time is right...

is the time right yet?

edit.  

we may be waiting, he hasnt been on since sept 2018... wonder did we miss the right time?!

Edited by mac11irl
  • Like 3