ezero1 device (CGON)

dowding

3 minutes ago, Gibx33 said:

You are correct in what you say but, they can't do a share raise, they can't sell the company without 72% control and that will never happen unless they start buying up shareholding. So what would be the easiest and less expensive way of taking control?

They cant sell a company that’s worthless, it’s insolvent. 

They already have issued Ordinary B shares and there is nothing to prevent new share classes being issued.  These shares would be allotted by the director, which Simon Johnson has resigned from. 

Again, you’re just talking rubbish. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CWARD said:

They cant sell a company that’s worthless, it’s insolvent. 

They already have issued Ordinary B shares and there is nothing to prevent new share classes being issued.  These shares would be allotted by the director, which Simon Johnson has resigned from. 

Again, you’re just talking rubbish. 

When did they issue B shares? Oh and A shares are the voting shares... B shares no vote..

Edited by Gibx33

10 minutes ago, Gibx33 said:

Bring up Form V70 read the section C points 3 and 4...

Addng Hydrogen to a fuel isn’t a change of fuel it’s an additive. Good luck in trying to argue that point to change a vehicles RFL classification 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gibx33 said:

Yea at company conception for Crowdcube...Like i said B shares are not voting shares...you should Know this...

They are Ordinary B shares, which have the same rights as Ordinary A shares. This is stated on the confirmation statement, please go check. 

You’re right. I should and do know this. Obviously you don’t. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CWARD said:

They are Ordinary B shares, which have the same rights as Ordinary A shares. This is stated on the confirmation statement, please go check. 

You’re right. I should and do know this. Obviously you don’t. 

Believe me the B Shareholders have no vote..

I believe nothing you say. I do believe in the legal declarations submitted to Companies House unless you are telling us they’re fraudulent. In which case this should be reported to them along with the Serious Fraud Office.

You need to be careful with your statements unless you can back them up. 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, CWARD said:

I believe nothing you say. I do believe in the legal declarations submitted to Companies House unless you are telling us they’re fraudulent. In which case this should be reported to them along with the Serious Fraud Office.

You need to be careful with your statements unless you can back them up. 

I am not saying that..I am saying that they have not put the money into Cgon as a company but into another company that maybe supporting Cgon in proving the Tech.

10 minutes ago, Gibx33 said:

I am not saying that..I am saying that they have not put the money into Cgon as a company but into another company that maybe supporting Cgon in proving the Tech.

There are 104 Ordinary B shareholders in Cgon, they will be surprised to hear this news.

Now please think carefully before you answer this next question. Do the ordinary B shareholders have voting rights in Cgon like they think they have as reported to Companies House  or do they have no voting rights? 

I can post the last Confirmation Statement naming all the 132 share holders and the rights of each type of share issued. 

Edited by CWARD
  • Like 1

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/08234358-cgon-limited

CGON director Ms Julie Joanna Smith is also a co owner of a PPI claims company (evertone's favourite caller) with....Simon David Johnston.

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/07863553-claim-hunters-ltd

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wino said:

Just quoting this in case it gets edited away.

They have NO voting rights......go look carefully at the notes section in the document…

A lot of people on this forum passing comment re companies & "THINK" they know what they are talking about just because they looked at companies house records....

& considering this thread is quoted re the other thread about the so called "scam" of cgon..I think a lot of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.....

What do I know??

I started my own LTD company from nothing & ran it successfully for 15yrs & was the head director/owner....so I know what "short accounts" say & what you are legally entitled to classify stuff as....

• Haha 1

Just now, fabdavrav said:

They have NO voting rights......go look carefully at the notes section in the document…

I wasn't saying they do or don't, I was just recording gibx33's comment for posterity.

I know almost nothing about shareholders.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fabdavrav said:

A lot of people on this forum passing comment re companies & "THINK" they know what they are talking about just because they looked at companies house records....

& considering this thread is quoted re the other thread about the so called "scam" of cgon..I think a lot of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.....

What do I know??

I started my own LTD company from nothing & ran it successfully for 15yrs & was the head director/owner....so I know what "short accounts" say & what you are legally entitled to classify stuff as....

Not very much for 15 years of been a director

Cgon CS1-pdf.pdf

Edited by CWARD

1 minute ago, CWARD said:

Not very much for 15 years of been a director

Cgon CS1-pdf.pdf

Its a "Cover all" statement that has been copied & pasted from the class "A" section ...all that states is that "ALL" class B shares have the same rights.....& like wise "ALL" class A share have the same rights..

it does NOT state that class A & class B shares have the exact same rights as each other..as they NEVER do.....

go look at the notes on the SH01 form....the nice box to the right side of section 7.....explains the difference between the classes....

shares 101...

8 minutes ago, Wino said:

I wasn't saying they do or don't, I was just recording gibx33's comment for posterity.

I know almost nothing about shareholders.

I was trying to multi quote but something didn't work out

3 minutes ago, fabdavrav said:

Its a "Cover all" statement that has been copied & pasted from the class "A" section ...all that states is that "ALL" class B shares have the same rights.....& like wise "ALL" class A share have the same rights..

it does NOT state that class A & class B shares have the exact same rights as each other..as they NEVER do.....

go look at the notes on the SH01 form....the nice box to the right side of section 7.....explains the difference between the classes....

shares 101...

Shares 101. Please show were it states there are no voting rights with the Ordinary B Shares

Cgon SH01.pdf

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CWARD said:

Shares 101. Please show were it states there are no voting rights with the Ordinary B Shares

Cgon SH01.pdf

Conversely please show where the class "A" shares have the exact same voting rights etc as the class "B" shares...…..

Classes of shares

Company Law Solutions provides an expert service advising on different classes of shares and the procedures for creating them.

Most companies have only one class of shares, ordinary shares, but it is increasingly common for even very small private companies to have different share classes. This may be done for various reasons, such as to be able to vary the dividends paid to different shareholders, to create non-voting shares, shares for employees or family members, etc. A company can have what classes of shares it like,s and can call any class of shares by whatever name it chooses. Apart from ordinary shares, common types are preference shares, non-voting shares, A shares, B shares, etc (sometimes called "alphabet shares"), shares with extra voting rights (sometimes called "management shares"). The share class system is infinitely flexible. Different classes of shares, and the rights attached to them, should be set out in the company's articles of association. The new classes can then be allotted. Existing shares can be converted to different classes (conversion of shares). The Company Law Solutions website provides further practical advice on these areas.

With Cgon Share structure A are voting Shares and B are none voting shares.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fabdavrav said:

Conversely please show where the class "A" shares have the exact same voting rights etc as the class "B" shares...…..

Where it states in the Prescribed Particulars that they have voting rights. See the notes next section 7 of the SH01

If there are conditions on those votes it needs to be detailed in the Prescribed Particulars. Was there are no conditions stated they have the same voting rights as Ordinary A shareholders. The fact that Cgon has only 7,361 Ordinary B shares compared to 180,000 Ordinary A shares, means they won't be able to push a vote through against the Ordinary A shareholders due to numbers but each share, all 187,361 of them, carries a vote regardless of what Gibx33 states. 

Shares 101

Just now, CWARD said:

Where it states in the Prescribed Particulars that they have voting rights. See the notes next section 7 of the SH01

If there are conditions on those votes it needs to be detailed in the Prescribed Particulars. Was there are no conditions stated they have the same voting rights as Ordinary A shareholders. The fact that Cgon has only 7,361 Ordinary B shares compared to 180,000 Ordinary A shares, means they won't be able to push a vote through against the Ordinary A shareholders due to numbers but each share, all 187,361 of them, carries a vote regardless of what Gibx33 states. 

Shares 101

earlier on in this thread you state you are an accountant & fill out forms etc for companies & do shares etc......

I wanted to see how much you knew...…..& you have forgotten the basic documents which go into detail which are listed at companies house....

ALL shares & forms will refer back to the "Articles of association"...…….

& from those lodged at Companies House for Cgon it states this:-

cgon b shares.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gibx33 said:

You all must understand what PEMS is, and who uses it and who stands by the results..

From what I can see nobody who has tested it under laboratory conditions appears on the website, so just uncontrolled use and at best anecdotal claims.

Do you not understand independent third-party testing under controlled conditions with the results peer reviewed? That's the ONLY way that REAL science is done, anything else has to be treated as no better than snake oil.

• Like 1