Test Driven Octavia VRS II Today!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goes really well! 3rd gear pickup is awesome, 6th gear is cool, handles well! Interior is much better than I was expecting! If I were you lot and you like what you've already got, and would struggle to raise the money for one, then don't test drive one, because like me you'll be well peeved off when you get back in your old one!

Goes really well! 3rd gear pickup is awesome, 6th gear is cool, handles well! Interior is much better than I was expecting! If I were you lot and you like what you've already got, and would struggle to raise the money for one, then don't test drive one, because like me you'll be well peeved off when you get back in your old one!

:orb_hot: Wow, you had me worried then........... tell us you've roadtested then nothing....... :orb_cool:

Very wrong Des! I was like you, see my earlier post on the docks, I thought it sat high, they remove the suspension blocks and it drops a mile, the one I drove was on 18" s with climate and the big box kit on it, it outhandled mine straight out the box! I detect a hint of a jealous young boy in your tone! Go drive one and then figure where your gonna raise

Very wrong Des! I was like you, see my earlier post on the docks, I thought it sat high, they remove the suspension blocks and it drops a mile, the one I drove was on 18" s with climate and the big box kit on it, it outhandled mine straight out the box! I detect a hint of a jealous young boy in your tone! Go drive one and then figure where your gonna raise

Now that does look ****, but it was a black car, so no contrast, another colour would look better, the brochure has a blue one on it, front end on and it looks more aggresive! That was my first problem with it too, seriously though, drive one and you'll want one! I'm well peeved because I can't raise the money at the moment!