12mm Audi/VW elite wheel spacers, longer bolts

Paulbrown

As per title bought in error I now have some 10mms spacers

Were sold to me to fit all skoda VW Audis with 57.1mm centres.

Please check via part number on box

Bought these to fit my oct mk2 but for some reason they didn't fit been told it's due to the wheel centres been to big :-/ couldn't return/company won't take them back

£30 plus a bit postage due to them been heavy

I have another 10 extra bolts too which are longer fitment

£10 postage

494EDE05-AB56-4A8A-B58E-1EACCC52D570_zps

69D9FCFD-737A-4EBE-83C4-2FE8D7961167_zps

BD40B14D-5F15-4FB0-BF2E-C432979A0F19_zps

Bolts

2A1F0A9F-3040-4057-9106-B584198B07C5_zps

I guess to these have a lip on the inside which take them from 57.1mm to slightly smaller which means they fit but don't fit flush on the oct hub

Which is strange as these ARE the correct ones for VW skoda Audi :-/

They wouldn't take much machining :)

If you stuck spacer shims in to 'fill the gap' it should work. These are probably tapered at the nose or have wee lip. I have seen similar advertised as having a tapered centre bore but no idea what VAG motors they are actually based on.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

These are 5x100 to 5x112 adapters btw. Also 10mm hubcentrics won't sit flush without machining the inner centre bore, (I did this on a 15mm set and it was pushing it, dunno if it will work on a 10mm set)

They aren't adapters.

They're spacers with a multi fitment.

They either fit 5x100 or 5x112. They don't allow you to fit a 5x112 wheel to a 5x100 car

Still tempted... but I need 4x!

JoshH you are correct:

They are multifit spacers, if they were adapters, there would be a set of threaded holes (one set boltholes to fix to the hub, another set to fix the wheel to the adapter)

I think the issue you may be having is depth of the female side of the centre bore in the spacer (or the middle bit that sticks out of the hub is too long)

To try to determine if they will fit, you need to measure how deep the 57.1 mm bore goes into the spacer.... 

I'll try explain a bit more, as the more I read what I wrote, the less sure I am it makes sense!

http://www.superforma.co.uk/hubcentric-explained

the blue bit that sticks out of the hub on those pics, sticks out more than the hole in the spacer.... I hope that made sense, as that is the only reason I can see why they won't fit based on what has been said above!

If you measure how far the spacers go in, we can measure how far our sticky out bits stick out, if we stick out less than you go in, they will fit! :)

• Like 1