No.2 collected!

Llanigraham

if you wear skid lids with integral comms with swmbo that could work, even better if you shut down her link, perfect peace! ; - D))

I t h i n k I know what you mean...........YES. Edited by Ryeman

I've hardly driven it yet!

Went up to Newtown Tuesday evening for a concert and was impressed; it seems to be quieter and certainly quicker. I like the HID lights and their little "dance" on start-up, but still haven't managed to sort out how everything else works yet, especially the phone and sat nav. Hopefully I'll get time to have a little "play" over the weekend.

They can be coded to come on with the front DRL’s, which IMO should be the way they are set up as std from the factory.

could you point me to any info detailing how to do this please

could you point me to any info detailing how to do this please

A visit to the dealer is required for them to do it via their computer skills.

Allams kindly did it for me FOC on TIBET III.

As far as I know this cannot be done via VCDS - unless things have changed.

Looking good Graham!

A visit to the dealer is required for them to do it via their computer skills.

Allams kindly did it for me FOC on TIBET III.

As far as I know this cannot be done via VCDS - unless things have changed.

+1 

I doubt whether VCDS will ever be able to do this 100% safely as the Byte 18 code is hidden behind a mask of ’00'

I asked Neil @ Allams to activate it on SWMBO’s L&K when it had it’s PDI, it took a while to get the info from SUK as they had never been asked before.

Isn't the reason that LED rear lights have been introduced and are standard in some markets, (as fitted to the L&K in the UK) because some countries require the rear lights to be on all the time, rather than just the front DRL's as in the UK? By using LED's the lamps last many times longer and use less power than traditional incandescent bulbs.

• Like 1