So were is your hq?

Where in South Essex, I'm in Braintree myself this w/e :)

Forget my last message, we are going to be in Harlow, messing about on the Stort!

Send me a PM as & when & we can swap new car stories.............

Cheers, DC

Hi. South Woodham Ferrers, 't other side of Chelmsford on the River Crouch.

DC

I have a cousin that lives in South Woodham Ferrers off of Champions Way not far from the Station, I might be at the Lodge on the 12th as I'm also a member of the Essex Chapter GB (A Harley-Davidson Owners Club) its one of their regular monthly meeting points. 

I have a cousin that lives in South Woodham Ferrers off of Champions Way not far from the Station, I might be at the Lodge on the 12th as I'm also a member of the Essex Chapter GB (A Harley-Davidson Owners Club) its one of their regular monthly meeting points. 

Coincidence, we had dinner in the Lodge last Thursday, which is the only(1st in the month) Thursday that doesn't host a car or bike club.

We had just collected her / our new wheels from Medway & didn't fancy cooking after coping with the tunnel & A13 traffic.

It's not a Skoda so i'll not chat about it here, but it has a similar power-train.......

If you want to touch base this Thursday, send me a P.M. & we can meet at the Lodge.

Warning, i'm not into bikes these days, but I still have my licence,........... .

Cheers, DC.

Coincidence, we had dinner in the Lodge last Thursday, which is the only(1st in the month) Thursday that doesn't host a car or bike club.

We had just collected her / our new wheels from Medway & didn't fancy cooking after coping with the tunnel & A13 traffic.

It's not a Skoda so i'll not chat about it here, but it has a similar power-train.......

If you want to touch base this Thursday, send me a P.M. & we can meet at the Lodge.

Warning, i'm not into bikes these days, but I still have my licence,........... .

Cheers, DC.

OK, if I go I'll PM you not sure whether I'll be on 2 or 4 wheels myself at the moment ;)

OK, if I go I'll PM you not sure whether I'll be on 2 or 4 wheels myself at the moment ;)

Probably depends on the weather............

It'd be easier to find you in your car, the Lodge doesn't see many Skoda drivers........

I sometimes go for a little blast on the Old Woodham Road when it's quiet, especially late at night.

It's the only place that I've ever tried to wind-out the EOS , (it usually leads a quiet life, pootling around with the roof down)

& it was interesting..........

I'd be tempted to blag a ride in your car, but not on the bike, I've been on the back of a Japanese V-Twin a few years ago, & that reminded me that riding pillion

is no place for me!

Cheers, DC

• Like 1

I am Belgian but have lived in the UK since November 1986. Only came over for a 12 month career break from Belgian Telecom.

Did find a Job as an electrician for british Vita at the beginning of 1987 in Slough and forgot to go back to my old job. Have since lived in Bracknell for 15 years until 2003. Then moved to Hereford where I could buy double the house for the same money I sold the one in Bracknell. Have now moved again to be more in the middle and have lived in Langold, Nottinghamshire since January this year.

Belfast from birth, then to various locations in UK before deciding Deutschland was a better bet. Then tried Canada but returned to Germany as the Canadian / N.America way of life just wasn't my cuppa tea!

Soon I think I will head back to UK as I am growing up and have a young family to settle. Where in UK I do not know but definitely somewhere where the ppl are polite and friendly, so tup' North probably (but only if there are jobs there)!

Edited by blahde2

Wallasey on the Wirral  -- we have a big ditch between us & Liverpool....................

Built in the mid 1800s when the Liverpool lads were practicing to become canal diggers.