Brisky Racing - Brands Hatch - 14th November - EXCLUSIVE, no public.

BossFox

Great to meet up with you all again today, plenty of track action, special thanks to Haydn for the most thrilling passenger ride in the Brisk Rover  :D .

Look forward to the next one Richard.

• Like 1

Some footage from inside the Brisk Rover which seemed to be holding it's own in the slippy conditions. Bit of a moment just after 9m 45 seconds. Kept it on the black stuff though because clearly I am an actual hero :D

Please sort the windscreen wipers out when you fix your exhaust :D

Edit - Having watch the video above, please don't fix your exhaust, that sounded epic!

Edited by Hyphons
  • Like 1

Just to say I really enjoyed today, despite the copious amounts of red flags it was a great day and another day at brands with the best of all conditions - damp morning, dry afternoon. I was in the almost-stock Blue Fiesta ST (original shape). You guys have some pretty impressive cars.

16.5MPG, 100 miles on track, over three quarters of a tank of fuel used, and the car still works.

Will link some videos once I get them uploaded.

Thanks to BossFox for organising and allowing us on.

• Like 1

Still waiting for the AA truck.

200+ miles in a truck is going to suck.

What happened to yours mate?

Thanks to Richard for organising a great day out. The car Managed to do 105 laps though the course of the and gave a few people some passenger rides too. And surprisingly the £40 chinese special tyre on the NS front held up remarkably well :D

30870934652_b3aea73144_o.jpg

30899103151_290a394730_o.jpg

30870942862_8cce13816c_o.jpg

And unknown to me, my mates wife timed me from the pit wall and I was comfortably getting under a minute a the end of the day. Pretty happy with that.

• Like 4

Some footage from the Citigo, averaging an eye watering 1:10 per lap in the end, slowest car there but still great fun

The TeamHARD guys were quite impressed.

Said you were fully on it despite the difference in speed to what they use.

• Like 3

The TeamHARD guys were quite impressed.

Said you were fully on it despite the difference in speed to what they use.

That's quite the compliment considering I don't know brands very well, I started off quite slow in the day though and gradually picked up pace which helped

• Like 2