DTUK CRD3+ Fitted 0-60 Video inside!

I've got one of these fitted to my manual vrs. Settled for map 1 + 2. I was a bit sceptical over it with regards to warranty issues and correct fitting. The support from the guys was superb. Must have spent about an hour on the phone to them asking various questions. Mines been on a month now, no issues :)

I've got one of these fitted to my manual vrs. Settled for map 1 + 2. I was a bit sceptical over it with regards to warranty issues and correct fitting. The support from the guys was superb. Must have spent about an hour on the phone to them asking various questions. Mines been on a month now, no issues :)

Same here! I'm on 2+2 but which seems to work a bit better with the DSG for me anyway

I was taken around Castle Combe racetrack earlier today by a guy in a Fiesta ST with a MountTune MR230 box fitted.

0-62mph in 5.96 seconds (GPS)........I never realised small cars could move that quickly :sweat:

And Ford apparently warranty, and approve, the after-fit?

I was veering towards a Corsa VXR as my next car but now the Fiesta ST is on the list; especially if the warrant isn't voided.

id do a double check on that, theres 2 versions of the mounttune, 1 warrantied and 1 not (well mounttune give you 12 months) and iirc the 230 isnt one ford warranty

• Like 1

You ask and you will receive!

Bit slower off the line as it really seemed to spin up on the second run. Still gives you a good idea of how it pulls. Enjoy and remember to link etc...

Nice work! The in gear pull looks pretty incredible.

Could someone who has a camera or some one to hold their phone do a similar video as my 0-100 one? I went out at lunch and was very surprised to see that the timings were very similar. 

I had the blanking plug connected to the car so "should" have been pulling standard boost etc...

If you have DSG that that would be great. Cheers

very impressive, just fitted my pedal box today and ill give it a couple of days then fit the crd3+ to my golf, hope its as impressive

did you try all the settings or just go middle for diddle like a lot seem to settle on anyway?

Trial and error is part and parcel of it, as every car and more importantly each driver is different.

Pedal box wise, from my own experience sport plus (middle of the 3 selection (2o of 3)) is really aggressive even on zero setting.

My advice is to switch it off, drive it stock then add the tuning box then try all 3 files on plus 1..

• Like 1

Just out of interest, is this a pain to fit? If I have to remove each year I can cope with a ten min job but more than that I can't be arsed with until after the warranty expire s and I can leave it on.

Not at all - max 20 min job inc taking a bolt off for one of the pipes thats in the way of the cam sensor - it really is easy. The hardest part is working out how the clips work on the sensor connectors

Edited by KarlO3V5
  • Like 1

id do a double check on that, theres 2 versions of the mounttune, 1 warrantied and 1 not (well mounttune give you 12 months) and iirc the 230 isnt one ford warranty

Thanks for the heads up, could be an expensive lesson if the worst were to happen!

Yes, I was just reading that. Shame its miles away but what's a ballpark figure? And I'm guessing manual would be a bit slower than a dsg :(

In terms of power? Around 300bhp :-)

I had a look at their website and it's pretty basic. They have a pricing band, but nowhere obvious to enter your car details (maybe you could show me?) to get a price. Hence I asked xpower. I'm not sure why you're coming over all small man syndrome.

There's a few choices the car details part pops us straight away. I'm not coming over all small man at all. As said there are choices and different ones. On another note surely asking please intend of just "price" would have got you further and maybe even some details of what car you have. Is it petrol diesel manual DSG ?

Here's the one listed for my manual diesel.

http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/vehicle-skoda_octavia_iii-2.0-tdi-184-ps-cr-stage-2-crd-t