Can the dealer de-badge?

Hey folks, I'll be taking delivery of my VRS 230 next month, and I'm contemplating buying the black bonnet/ boot badges, and removing the 'Skoda' and 'Octavia' badges from the boot.Would my dealer be able to do this, so it is done on collection? I know I could ask my dealer, but he's on holiday until the end of the month :-( 

I had my boot badges removed before I took delivery, except for the vRS, so I would imagine the answer is yes.

It probably depends on the Dealer (some will, some won't). I've never actually had any dealings with a Skoda Dealer yet, but I'm with Neil on this one, I wouldn't trust them to do it  :sweat:

I certainly wouldn't trust a dealer to do it.

+1 on this. Having worked in dealerships I certainly wouldn't trust the pdi/valet teams often outsourced who couldn't give a monkeys. Easy enough job to do yourself and do with care, easy to damage the paint removing badges incorrectly.

Hi

I had both my vRS and Monte's badges removed before I took delivery. PLus I have also had the round Skoda badges removed from both the bonnet and tailgate.

P.S. My monte is booked in at the body shop for the same on my Monte next week.

Hi

I had both my vRS and Monte's badges removed before I took delivery. PLus I have also had the round Skoda badges removed from both the bonnet and tailgate.

P.S. My monte is booked in at the body shop for the same on my Monte next week.

What did you replace them with ?