Amundsen MIB STD2 infotainment system with Android in Superb II

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a Fabia Mk3 Clever 2018.

As I understand it has the Smartlink SW but it is disabled. It's missing some cable between I think the BT module and the "System box" if I remember correctly?

The car has the voice control button on the steering wheel, but it says "voice control not supported" when pressing it.

I would be very grateful for any help getting Apple Carplay working in this car. Also thankful if I can get a SW update link by PM.

1988022960_FabiaSWVerIMG_3061.thumb.jpg.22c303cfdcb6a4987285139bd780cdd7.jpg

2 hours ago, Climnell said:

Hi,

I have a Fabia Mk3 Clever 2018.

As I understand it has the Smartlink SW but it is disabled. It's missing some cable between I think the BT module and the "System box" if I remember correctly?

The car has the voice control button on the steering wheel, but it says "voice control not supported" when pressing it.

I would be very grateful for any help getting Apple Carplay working in this car. Also thankful if I can get a SW update link by PM.

1988022960_FabiaSWVerIMG_3061.thumb.jpg.22c303cfdcb6a4987285139bd780cdd7.jpg

Sorry, I Think I posted this in wrong Topic. I reposted under Bolero Update thread also.

2 hours ago, Climnell said:

Sorry, I Think I posted this in wrong Topic. I reposted under Bolero Update thread also.

Press and hold down the Menu / Setup button for about 10 seconds to get the Software Train value.

Post back with this.

11 minutes ago, varooom said:

Press and hold down the Menu / Setup button for about 10 seconds to get the Software Train value.

Post back with this.

Thanks for the quick response!

It says:

Installed SW train ver.: MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0471T

SW MU ver: 0471

Part Number: 5Q0035819C

SW Version H29.319.51_STD2_EU

Current Version: MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0471T (0471)

Update: MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0471T (0471-2)

On 13/05/2023 at 20:02, Climnell said:

Thanks for the quick response!

It says:

Installed SW train ver.: MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0471T

SW MU ver: 0471

Part Number: 5Q0035819C

SW Version H29.319.51_STD2_EU

Current Version: MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0471T (0471)

Update: MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0471T (0471-2)

Sorry I have been a bit busy, and sometime miss a post.

I will send you a link to 0480.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the fix for a GPS signal drop out a the MIB clock showing midnight all the time?  Our MIB install workeed just fine for moths and then suddenly no GPS signal lock (the maps seem to move on dead reckoning) and the radio clock is always set to midnight.

Ay help much appreciated! I have a feeling it may be a firmware update or bug with the gateway?

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, pab567 said:

Where are you from? And what is the original unit part number?

I am from Spain. I have a VW 5C0035680B radio to which I installed MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0253T and it has SWAP, CID and CP patched, but I have the problem that I cannot exit the phone menu on the maxidot. The only way is the one I read on this forum, which is by putting a route in the navigator. I have been using the radio for almost a year without any problem, without entering the phone menu. But for a few days now, every time I start the car, the phone menu appears. And it's quite annoying to have to do the navigator trick every time I start the car.

I cannot share it with you but I can make some nice upgrade if you send it to me to Poland:

- SW upgrade to 0480

- Skoda HMI from MQB units from 2018

- Car (vehicle) menu, including Offroad and Sport

- green buttons backlight

If you are interested pls contact me on PM.

53 minutes ago, pab567 said:

I cannot share it with you but I can make some nice upgrade if you send it to me to Poland:

- SW upgrade to 0480

- Skoda HMI from MQB units from 2018

- Car (vehicle) menu, including Offroad and Sport

- green buttons backlight

If you are interested pls contact me on PM.

Is there 480t firmware for Skoda_PQ? I have only seen ZR 480T and in PQ there is absolutely nothing on the internet. The latest version is the one I have, 0252T. I'm sorry but I can't send the radio. Shipping would be too expensive and it may also suffer damage in transit. Would it be possible to buy the firmware update and the fix?

Edited by Albertron

30 minutes ago, pab567 said:

It's VW firmware. I'm sorry but I don't sell it.

Oh, okay.  I thought you were referring to the skoda firmware.  I know the VW firmware, I was thinking about installing that firmware instead of the skoda one, but in the end I decided on skoda.  But does that firmware bring the fix for the phone problem?  It's the only thing I need, the rest of the options don't matter to me