Kodiaq Lease deals

aldouk

Hi DarkKnight54

The options may be adding quite a bit to the price, the same Edition car with no options can be had for £283 pcm over 2 years or £303 pcm if taken over 3 years with similar initial payment (both these include VAT).

These are taken from Fleetprices - it may be worth asking them or Mad Sheep for quote on your spec.

From my enquiries it looks like some options can be quite cost effective over a lease, i.e. the increase per month x duration doesn't add up to the list price of the option. For other (less popular/desirable ones) the cost is simply divided over the lease period and you end up paying 100% of the list price.

Will be a great spec car when you get it, let us know how you get on.

Hi Guys,

I have been following the foums and this thread with interest for awhile (although only jsut registered on here).

I have paid my £500 security with a well known northern Skoda dealership, and the order has been accepted on the Skoda system for the following deal, just wanted to get your thoughts.

My requirement was a very well speced family vehicle to tow a caravan but have the toys I wanted. I was initially looking at an X5 or Tourag maybe a couple of years old, but given the technology, spec and offer presented to me I went with this. Taking into account I have 'loaded' it with a significant amount of options, do you think it is a good (1st for me) lease deal?

Kodiaq Moon White 'Edition' 2.0 TDI 190 4X4

Extra equipment
  • Panoramic sunroof (PH1)
  • Space saver spare wheel (7-seater) (PJE)
  • Electrically folding tow bar with adaptor (PK0)
  • Heated leather MFSW (PLD)
  • Adaptive cruise control (PLI)
  • Ambient lighting (PN3)
  • Area view with trailer assist and front and rear parking sensors (PPD)
  • Travel assist (PWD)
  • Electric child safety lock with rear window roller blinds (PXC)
  • Canton sound system (RA2)
  • Media Command (9WX)
  • Personalisation of drive mode selection (8QG)
  • Sun visors with mirror, illuminated (5XH)

Free of Charge:
  • Textile floor mats (0TD) 
  • Aluminium pedals (VF1)

Lease for above vehicle: 3 years, 10,000 miles, initial deposit £2590, £438 per month (inc Vat).

Thoughts?

If the price is satisfactory for you, then it's a good deal.  I'm sure you'll enjoy the car.

I chose fewer options on a mechanically similar SEL and kept the monthly price under £400.

I know I'm going to enjoy the car.

Unless you need 7 seats, then the Audi A4 Allroad 3.0TDi S-tronic is one of the best crossover BCH / PCH (just add vat) deals at them moment -

£2k + 23 x 189.99+vat for 2yr 10k.

Total cost- £6,369.77+vat

Absolutely bargain.

https://www.centralukvehicleleasing.co.uk/vehicle/choose_your_lease/75197/audi/a4_allroad/30_tdi_quattro_5dr_s_tronic.html

Edited by 999pooch

Been offered the following from a dealer, is it a good deal -

Edition 2.0TDI DSG 3+23 10k pa

Options – FOC Metallic Paint, Lane Assist and Blind Spot Detection, ISOFIX on front passenger seat, Children’s Pack, Park Assist

£312.74 inc VAT * 23 = £7193.02

3 * £312.74 = £938.22

Total cost of lease over 2 years - £8131.24

£8131.24 / 24 - £338.80 per month

Guy apologies,

There was a mix up of communication with my dealer.

The actual quotes (both Monthly and Initial payment) excluded VAT :(

• Like 1

Unless you need 7 seats, then the Audi A4 Allroad 3.0TDi S-tronic is one of the best crossover BCH / PCH (just add vat) deals at them moment -

Absolutely bargain.https://www.centralukvehicleleasing.co.uk/vehicle/choose_your_lease/75197/audi/a4_allroad/30_tdi_quattro_5dr_s_tronic.html

Change the mileage to 15k and it's £598 per month. Change it back to £10k and it's £566.

Something is off there.

When you change back to 10K, just refresh and it reverts back to £189

It can't be right. Every time you change the mileage by 5k it changes the price by about thirty quid a month, except when you drop down to 10k and it's £470 cheaper.

It can't be right. Every time you change the mileage by 5k it changes the price by about thirty quid a month, except when you drop down to 10k and it's £470 cheaper.

Think it is quite common on this site, I assumed they had great deals but only at certain mileages etc.

I guess a phone call would clear it up..  Obviously, taking it at the lower price with lower miles and paying the mileage penalty would still be a very good deal I guess.

• Like 1

Think it is quite common on this site, I assumed they had great deals but only at certain mileages etc.

I guess a phone call would clear it up.. Obviously, taking it at the lower price with lower miles and paying the mileage penalty would still be a very good deal I guess.

Karlak is right :)

The deal is good. They often post really good deals at specific mileages, with big discounts only available at that set amount. Additional mileage usually at reasonable rates.

I can recommend CVL. Got a Passat Alltrack through them for £1.5k initial payment + £58 / month last year :)

Edited by 999pooch

• Administrators

The bait of a ultralow milage lease came from the us, it's madly popular over there to have a luxury car on a 5k pa lease... it's like a bit of garden furniture.

Thanks for clearing that up too Chris, glad you checked. Also check any up front fees and additional fees, e.g. it's not uncommon to see a £300+vat arrangement fee for a broker and terms allowing up to £500+vat for changes/cancellation. Which covers their dealer deposit and time, only fair, but probably not that negotiable.

Edited by ColinD
typos

I'll have a list on monday :excited: :D  for base cars, which leaves the comparison of options, of which there are thousands of combinations.

I know this isn't the same car... I think based on your options, the windscren prices are within a grand or two, so it's comparable :S maybe.

Standard KODIAQ EST 2.0TDI 190 EDTN 4X4 DSG 7ST 3+23, 10k @ £311.45 +VAT & no broker fees ;)

Another way of thinking, that's a top base spec, so anything below it, should be less :) but then VWFinance is an odd machine.

@gmoorc, I know the feeling, I kind of want one. *must resist* I feel I've had some good training. As from the age of, santa was still a thing, we had a toy shop, so I saw christmas as a child being excited by lots of parents and my how santa changed appearance in the grotto ;) Yet I enjoyed the excitement of others far more than tearing the paper up on the big day.

:D

Best deal I can find is a Kodiaq 2.0 SE, DSG on a 4 year deal. 10k per annum, £1099 up front then £267 per month including VAT. Total payment around £13640. Taking the longer term view on leasing say over 8 years you pay 2 deposits compared to 4 deposits on 2 year leases.

• Administrators

Let me know what you're after and I'll see, I'm guessing that's a 5seat 150ps version?. The 311+vat is for a top spec over 23months so I'd expect to find considerably lower monthly's on a longer term and SE model.

Definitely good if you can stick the car for that long, some are keepers, some changers, but the extreme changers don't lease, or do they? Most of the figures I'm seeing there is little real difference in 3 or 6 payments upfront... but everyone's unique ;)

From conversations, there won't be huge discounts on the new ones via walk in retail/finance; i.e. not pch, as it's not on the target sheets, so no incentive to sell over another model... the side effect of target driven sales/budgets and quotas ;)

Absolutely bargain.

https://www.centralukvehicleleasing.co.uk/vehicle/choose_your_lease/75197/audi/a4_allroad/30_tdi_quattro_5dr_s_tronic.html

Contacted them today this is a good deal.

Personal works out £2400 initial then 23 x £228 or they will do £1200 initial then 23 x £288.

£180 fee applies.

It a lot of car for the money.

Almost tempted by this over the Kodiaq!

Appear to be some tempting deals around

This is what I've been offered

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI 16v (150bhp) SE L 4x4 4WD Station Wagon (7-seat) 5dr 1968cc (Diesel, DSG Automatic, Metallic) 3+23 10,000, £347.53 inc VAT

So £9035.78 over 2 years available mid April.

I'm going to hold off until/if a VRS is released.

• Administrators

Best deal I can find is a Kodiaq 2.0 SE, DSG on a 4 year deal. 10k per annum, £1099 up front then £267 per month including VAT. Total payment around £13640. Taking the longer term view on leasing say over 8 years you pay 2 deposits compared to 4 deposits on 2 year leases.

Dang, close if it's a 150ps

With £1000 inc VAT deposit, rental is £271.19 inc VAT

No arrangement broker fee...

• Administrators

Oh I'm not buying. I'm talking to dealers to find prices, then put you guys in touch with them :)

My hope is, having the dealers support the site once you've ordered and collected, thats one path anyway. The other is to do as the other borkers do and go for zero margin everywhere and some up front fee.

I've been back to math school and possibly shave another £3.60 of that price.. if I stick to porridge with water :D Got spreadsheets coming out of ma ears.

Oh I'm not buying. I'm talking to dealers to find prices, then put you guys in touch with them :)

My hope is, having the dealers support the site once you've ordered and collected, thats one path anyway. The other is to do as the other borkers do and go for zero margin everywhere and some up front fee.

I've been back to math school and possibly shave another £3.60 of that price.. if I stick to porridge with water :D Got spreadsheets coming out of ma ears.

OK. I think I have the best quote in here but won't sign until the weekend so don't want to bugger up the deal with 100s of people calling them. I will post the dealer info soon.

3x23 (£843 then £281pm) for a 1.4 DSG SEL Metalic/Tiglav ... That's just £3650 a year to drive round in a really nice car!

I'm about to sign for one thats the same spec as that, but it's 3x24 at £320 inclusive. 36 months works out the same.

I'd rather be paying £281 though, that's a hell of a deal.

Edit, is that the 4wd? I can get a 2wd in that spec for £303, or the 4x4 for £320

Edited by jon_r