Magazine featured mk3 octavia vrs estate 390bhp

Ant-Vrs

43 minutes ago, Dubbsley said:

I saw a few of these at worthsee this year with the orange filter on, for me the jury is still out on the look. But overall your wagon is tip-top. 

That's why I have a wagon... from going to worthersee last year. I got the itch lol 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2017 at 13:54, Ant-Vrs said:

20170225_132816.jpg

im just seeing this thread now, that is sick. whats the ride like? im reading the last 5 pages in anticipation as we speak. I love it but im weary as i have a FBSS on my 61 cab beetle and it rides really hard and chews tyres but that just the old ball joint suspension.

that looks like the nuts, easily my favorite car on here, one to upset the Victor meldrews. ;)

Q. did you have to pull the bumper off to fit the honeycomb grill?

Hi, have you got more details on the airride? i just finished reading the thread and i hope i didnt miss it. or is it top secret? :speechless:

Only thing i would change would be to fit the colour coded eyelids and silver indicator bulbs for that really clean clear aggressive look. As i said this car has blown me away. Id love to see it in the flesh. 

Edited by JohnnyType2
  • Like 1

On 26 November 2017 at 13:59, JohnnyType2 said:

im just seeing this thread now, that is sick. whats the ride like? im reading the last 5 pages in anticipation as we speak. I love it but im weary as i have a FBSS on my 61 cab beetle and it rides really hard and chews tyres but that just the old ball joint suspension.

that looks like the nuts, easily my favorite car on here, one to upset the Victor meldrews. ;)

Q. did you have to pull the bumper off to fit the honeycomb grill?

Hi, have you got more details on the airride? i just finished reading the thread and i hope i didnt miss it. or is it top secret? :speechless:

Only thing i would change would be to fit the colour coded eyelids and silver indicator bulbs for that really clean clear aggressive look. As i said this car has blown me away. Id love to see it in the flesh. 

Thanks for the nice comments. The bumper does have to come off and then the grill is bonded to the bumper. You have to cut them off and then bond the honey comb grill back on. Think I used sikaflex 221 from euro car parts. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ant-Vrs said:

So after waiting nearly 2 months for the strut brace which came in the wrong colour (blue) then had that changed it's finally on. Roll on 2018 for the other parts to arrive and be fitted 

IMG_20171224_110945_708.jpg

Easy job to fit it?

4 minutes ago, Tim1631 said:

Easy job to fit it?

Yes and no I couldn't get the wiper arms off but I managed to get it under the plastics. What a difference it makes I could it was on just driving down the road and then had a blast around some roundabouts 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

First bronze wheels I've seen on a lighter-coloured Octy RS that are actually incredibly well-suited (especially of the 'split 5-spokes'!) - great job :thumbup: .

Every time I look on this thread, it reminds me that I haven't actually done that much to mine.

Edited by Ads230
  • Like 1

On 24/01/2018 at 16:35, Ads230 said:

First bronze wheels I've seen on a lighter-coloured Octy RS that are actually incredibly well-suited (especially of the 'split 5-spokes'!) - great job :thumbup: .

Every time I look on this thread, it reminds me that I haven't actually done that much to mine.

They do they wheels in about 4 different colours but I think the matte bronze is the best. To be honest I wasn't sure with the car being white but abit of Google search made my mind up.

Cheers 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rob_e said:

Love this car. 

I had neuspeeds on my mk2, fantastic wheel, great quality and super light.  Plenty of room for my brembos. 

I know they're a rare wheel which I like not like bloody 17 spiders On a mk1 fabia vrs :biggrin:

I know some people in America are running 8 pots behind the wheels 

7 hours ago, Magget said:

Gorgeous wheels Ant! 

Cheers Magget