Magazine featured mk3 octavia vrs estate 390bhp

Ant-Vrs

Hi Ant

LOVE the look, I think it would look at a lot better if the Skoda badges on the bonnet [and the boot] were removed.  As I have had done.

Just my personal opinion - 4 what’s its worth!!

All the best .

Steve 

• Like 1

On 28/04/2018 at 15:44, h3srr said:

Hi Ant

LOVE the look, I think it would look at a lot better if the Skoda badges on the bonnet [and the boot] were removed.  As I have had done.

Just my personal opinion - 4 what’s its worth!!

All the best .

Steve 

I was thinking that too but I do like them too might go for candy white and chrome badges

On 28/04/2018 at 17:04, 32KOFDATA said:

Looks A W E S O M E!

If you got the time and money do the back too, I know, I know it is a lot of work but it will be worth it!

A few people have said about doing the backs but where do you stop, plus the when I come to sell it and the wheels tuck like a mother ****er...

7 hours ago, Nick P said:

Still rocking my VR52 LOW plate I see ;)

Car looks awesome.

Your plate :D you snooze you loose 

Cheers @Nick P

2 minutes ago, Ant-Vrs said:

I've had the car all tracked up now after the alloy arms being fitted down at N.a.w automotive. It drives like a dream now 

Ant what are the best mods to reduce axle tramp because when I go for it in first gear (manual car) wheels banging up and down trying to get traction. Ineed to sort this out because it reminds me of my 230bhp 2003 Leon Cupra which had the same problem after it's re-map also. Thanks in advance oh wise one!:cool:

16 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Ant what are the best mods to reduce axle tramp because when I go for it in first gear (manual car) wheels banging up and down trying to get traction. Ineed to sort this out because it reminds me of my 230bhp 2003 Leon Cupra which had the same problem after it's re-map also. Thanks in advance oh wise one!:cool:

034 dog bone mount is best for axle tramp.

10 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Thanks i've read that somewhere else on here, do you have one fitted to your car?:biggrin:

I've not fitted one yet but I know that the metal inserts can bend and people recommend the power flex silicone insert instead 

14 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Thanks i've read that somewhere else on here, do you have one fitted to your car?:biggrin:

I have the aluminium billet 034 one on mine. It does make a big difference.

2 hours ago, AndrewE said:

I have the aluminium billet 034 one on mine. It does make a big difference.

Seen a few owner reviews online and steel APR dog bone mount seems the one to go for. Less likely to snap than ally versions and some people have tried both ally and steel and think the extra rigidity is making a big difference. But thanks for your input, much appreciated.