Magazine featured mk3 octavia vrs estate 390bhp

Ant-Vrs

Do you have any videos of the Milltek exhaust? How is it on the motorway, any drone around cruising speeds? 

Like the look of your VRS! 

On 7/13/2017 at 21:07, StuFan said:

Do you have any videos of the Milltek exhaust? How is it on the motorway, any drone around cruising speeds? 

Like the look of your VRS! 

Only video I've got it from start up. Just depends how you drive to be honest. 

23 hours ago, Ant-Vrs said:

So at the weekend I went to the vag tuner live show at donnington race track. 

They was some good offers on parts and mapping....

So the car is booked in for stage 2 mapping at shark performance in Mansfield on the 31st July. It's being mapped on the rollers so I should have a before and after I can't bloody wait.

Here some pictures of the new look 

FB_IMG_1500482445929.jpg

FB_IMG_1500358149545.jpg

Bet you can't wait mate :), what you expecting as you have a few more mods then normal stage 2, did they meantioned any figures? I really want to get mine on the rollers at some point too

Edited by TrevorB33

17 minutes ago, TrevorB33 said:

Bet you can't wait mate :), what you expecting as you have a few more mods then normal stage 2, did they meantioned any figures? I really want to get mine on the rollers at some point too

I'm like a kid at Xmas lol they quote 335bhp and 520nm for stage 2 but I'm hoping for a little more and with it having the extra bits and the honeycomb upper grill for more airflow 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ant-Vrs said:

I'm like a kid at Xmas lol they quote 335bhp and 520nm for stage 2 but I'm hoping for a little more and with it having the extra bits and the honeycomb upper grill for more airflow 

I still can't believe the gains these get on stock turbo :), its gonna sound awesome 

On 23/07/2017 at 09:10, tweenster said:

Just read the whole thread; that really is quite impressive for a car that 'will not be modified'!

Haha I do try my best... hope you enjoyed it

On 27/07/2017 at 00:01, Dezthestig said:

Can't wait to see your results after it's been mapped also the car looked awesome at vag tuner live.

I can't wait either Monday can not come quick enough.  

On 23/07/2017 at 09:10, tweenster said:

Just read the whole thread; that really is quite impressive for a car that 'will not be modified'!

Haha I do try my best... hope you enjoyed it

On 27/07/2017 at 00:01, Dezthestig said:

Can't wait to see your results after it's been mapped also the car looked awesome at vag tuner live.

I can't wait either Monday can not come quick enough.  

• Like 1

So a small update on the car. It's been back into skoda for the water leak coming into the cab for the 3rd time. They didn't charge me because it's been an issue when the car was in warretty. Then my man Nathan at N.A.W in chesterfield serviced the car it's had genuine vw oil, filter and brake fluid change to 5.1. Got the car home and fitted some genuine vw RS7 plugs ready for stage 2 on Monday 31.7.17 

• Like 1

On 30/07/2017 at 11:34, Trav804 said:

What did you gap the plugs at? 

Wheres the water leak on yours, I can't find any damp on mine but it mists up on the inside like there water. 

I didn't gap the plugs just put them in. The water was coming in down the side of the dash and the sill trim next to the bonnet catch

• Like 1

The car has been mapped at shark performance in Mansfield I can't thank Ben and the team enough. We did a before and after runs. The before run was 252bhp, stage 1 303bhp and then stage 2 331bhp and 520nm it goes like stink now and puts a massive smile on your face. Also we did in 5th on the rollers and omg the Speedo was reading 170mph and the dyno read 150mph and we had another gear to go at. I think this will be close to a 200mph car, roll on Germany for the autobahn 

20170731_100402.jpg

• Like 3

On 03/08/2017 at 22:47, Dezthestig said:

Can you give me some info on those plugs and what does it run like with them ? Cheers 

They're a colder plug which is better for the engine and they run fine with them in. A lot of the gti boys put them in

• 1 month later...