Octavia III Facelift

8 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

Strange I'm sure mine are, I'll have a look later

Nope mine are all LED

Did you buy the "poverty spec"?

20170925_114543.jpg

I don't think my SE L with toys counts as poverty, but you are right - it's not a vRS, so obviously I am lower down the pecking order in this thread  :D

i did notice that the 0-60mph of my 2.0D estate is 8.2s, so probably as quick as a Mk2 vRS D!  Not that we care about 0-60 of course...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I found with my prevoius car (elegance forerunner to the SE L) that all the headlights were too yellow & got some MTEC super white super bright bulbs for them.

Dunno which type your fogs are but, I'm sure MTEC will have a bulb to fit them, I got mine from ledperform. com

2 hours ago, themanwithnoaim said:

I found with my prevoius car (elegance forerunner to the SE L) that all the headlights were too yellow & got some MTEC super white super bright bulbs for them.

Dunno which type your fogs are but, I'm sure MTEC will have a bulb to fit them, I got mine from ledperform. com

Thanks, though I'm not too bothered as I only use them when it's foggy.  Unlike the, er, twit, on the M4 this am, in pouring rain with the rear fogs of his Audi A4 on,  blinding everyone :angry:

Does anyone know if the UK edition of the FL octy has Auxiliary heating? I figure that would be a great feature for us to have on those icy cold winter mornings, to be able to get in to a pre-warmed, defrosted car!

31 minutes ago, djkarlos said:

Does anyone know if the UK edition of the FL octy has Auxiliary heating? I figure that would be a great feature for us to have on those icy cold winter mornings, to be able to get in to a pre-warmed, defrosted car!

Nope. Not available. 

• Sad 1

On 9/28/2017 at 08:49, djkarlos said:

Not a factory option in the UK but you can probably get a Webasto retrofitted.

https://www.webasto.com/int/markets-products/car/heating-systems-for-automotive-industry/auxiliary-heaters/

I believe that's what you get where available as an option.  

Edited by juan27

Hello

Is there anybody who allready has an O3 FL with Rear USB ports ?  I think they only come with front and back heated seats and I am interested of the version without power outlet. I need a VIN of the car to order the back mask of the console for a retrofit.

On 27/09/2017 at 02:11, GrumpyWookie said:

IDENTICAL to mine - collected on the weekend - less than a week old.

:-)

Its filthy now, after 3400 miles and 1 wash.... Great car though, I don't get the car journo view that the handling is so so. I guess most of them can't really drive properly on real roads. 

12 minutes ago, Snowman89 said:

Nice! 

Att interior shots?

Is it a 245?

How do you like it this far?  :)

I'll try and get some interiors as well and upload them later in the week.

No its the 230, but with black design package option. I think it looks smart, but I suppose I'm biased.

So far, only driven 50 miles so far so haven't had a proper chance to enjoy it, but loving it so far! 

36 minutes ago, djkarlos said:

I'll try and get some interiors as well and upload them later in the week.

No its the 230, but with black design package option. I think it looks smart, but I suppose I'm biased.

So far, only driven 50 miles so far so haven't had a proper chance to enjoy it, but loving it so far! 

Some more pics 

IMG_20171008_200807.jpg

download8ceed0ab_storage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fCamera_2fIMG_20171008_200848_2.jpg

IMG_20171008_200759.jpg

Edited by djkarlos
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, djkarlos said:

Some more pics 

IMG_20171008_200807.jpg

download8ceed0ab_storage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fCamera_2fIMG_20171008_200848_2.jpg

IMG_20171008_200759.jpg

Thanks!

Is the furthest position of the seat leather/alcantara or fabric?

I still havent been able to locate a FL RS for a test drive or just to sit in it...

3 hours ago, Snowman89 said:

Nice! 

Att interior shots?

Is it a 245?

How do you like it this far?  :)

245's have a shiny front grill & black tail pipes although, you can buy the tail pipes so, I add a photo of the grill for you but, the black emblem badge is an aftermarket addition

20170925_114543.jpg

7 minutes ago, MattChr said:

Is the black grille the same part number for pre-fl and fl?

I didn't opt for the black pack but quite tempted to change the grille and mirror caps now.

I’d imagine not, they’re different shapes.