O3 Style MY17 door safety light

Has amyone retrofit safety lights in rear doors?

I have the L&K model and yet Skoda thinks it is to expensive to put safety lights and sill protectors in rear doors

I did the retrofit. Pretty simple job. You need to buy light holders & cables, I've bought a pair of these (I preferred white, there are also plenty of red available on Ali or eBay). You'll need to remove door cards and wire them to door controller unit (PIN16 on S004) - check this for reference. To finnish it you'll need someone with VCDS to code the door controller properly. Here's a retrofit guide for Golf 7 - it's more or less a copy/paste job.

Norsko asked the rear doors...

Not that simple I am afraid, as there's no door controller and cutout for the lamps.

Probably still possible like in MK7 Golf.

The lamp can be connected to the door lock wires (switched 12 V).

There will be no fade out effect for the lamps I am afraid.

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13887

I wrote to skoda in BiH. They respond that it's not standars for Style in Bosnia and needs to be ordered.

That's not true. All salon cars had it.

Beside thah in they ofer and prospect they are stating that safeti light is standard for Style. They said...it's mistake in brochure. :))))

I'll now push them to solve this.

If the Serbian brochure is anything like the UK brochure it will be full of mistakes.

Skoda UK also print a nice disclaimer in the brochure explaining that specifications are subject to change without notice, basically resolving themselves of all mistakes.

They're fitted on my MY2015 Elegance.

But not in my UK MY2016 SE (one step down from the Elegance). Interesting that I don't think this was mentioned in the UK brochure.

But not in my UK MY2016 SE (one step down from the Elegance). Interesting that I don't think this was mentioned in the UK brochure.

Because yours if a different spec that's why? Or a typo in the sales propaganda.

Specs do change though year upon year. The early mk3 vrs never had cruise or Nav, now I'm pretty sure it's standard in the UK.

Because yours if a different spec that's why? Or a typo in the sales propaganda.

Just that it was something that's better about the Elegance than the SE, so I would expect them to point it out. On the S they've mentioned every tiny thing. I didn't know I was missing out by buying an SE!