BMW owners club?

2SkodaFamily

Brisky is a bit of an internet unique-ety...

no other forums seem to have the spread of owners and opinions that still gel well enouhh to help out, be civil and maintain a (generally) decent level of crack and banter

• Like 1

If you have a 1 series then the BabyBMW is a great site and if you want to buy a new one, then look for TRL, one of the sponsors, he shells out the M135/140 etc for fun. Super cheap deals. I've been on the usual BMW sites, but reckon that the 'Ultimate Drivers Car' does not have the 'Ultimate Owners Forum' :D 

NB Please note use of inverted commas. 

• Like 1

If you have a 1 series then the BabyBMW is a great site and if you want to buy a new one, then look for TRL, one of the sponsors, he shells out the M135/140 etc for fun. Super cheap deals. I've been on the usual BMW sites, but reckon that the 'Ultimate Drivers Car' does not have the 'Ultimate Owners Forum' :D

NB Please note use of inverted commas. 

That is one FUGLY forum! Not at all elegant in design like Briskoda!

That is one FUGLY forum! Not at all elegant in design like Briskoda!

it looks like Brisky 10 years ago. Mind you in their defense, it is not only a one manufacturer forum, but a single model series too (the 1er and 2er are similar enough for the haters to agree on that much :D ), so i guess they won't ever be as big as Brisky even if Brisky only had Skoda owners 

• Like 1