SatNav Favourites Not Working following update

I have just updated the Amundsen SatNav via the update portal to ECE 1 2017, and now none of the existing Favourites and Saved Destinations will work.  The error message when selecting a Favourite as a destination is "Route Calculation Failed. No navigation data available for the entire route" 

Oddly, if i enter the postcode of a destination which isn't working, the satnav will plot a route without issue.

Am I going to have to re-enter all SatNav Faves and destinations?  Will this happen every time I update the software?

Thanks

Mark

Sounds like the update has changed the format or how the favourites etc are stored ..

Sounds like you're going to need to re-add them however future updates shouldn't unless it changes again.

Same issue here.  Only discovered it after I got lost and thought I'd be clever and just use the Maxi-dot navigation screen to select home.

Google Maps in Android Auto got me back to Glasgow before I ended up in Prestwick.

Ditto here on updating our Yeti L&W. I had downloaded and installed the previous navigation update without problems, so feel that there is something seriously wrong with Skoda's compilation of the ECE 1 2017 one.

Not only has it mangled our favourites, but confuses Tiverton, Devon with Tiverton, Cheshire (in spite of correct postcode being given), some valid postcodes are no longer recognised, and at least one part of a newly added road (Newton Abbott to Torquay) is missing. The mapping company's online version of the map has had the correctly recorded segment of that road for some time (https://wego.here.com).

Fortunately the previous update file still exists in the downloads folder on my laptop, so will be reverting to that if Skoda do not get this fixed soon. Is there any way of letting Skoda know about this and indicating our annoyance?

JB

Normally the favourites shouldnt be affect by the map updates.

But as posted by Neily in another thread it seems that the format of UK postcode addresses has changed in the last map update so that the space in the middle is now removed.

Therefore, any old favourites seem to be corrupt because the stored postcode no longer matches the database.

Looks like you will need to enter them again & save as a new favourite.

• 6 months later...

Unbelievably this has happened again with the ECE 2017/2018 update.....

I understood that the previous update broke the favourites as the postcode format had changed to remove the space. This is almost acceptable.....

But no format changes this time as far as I can tell, yet if I select any stored location it fails with (yet again): "Route Calculation Failed. No navigation data available for the entire route".

Now I have to re-save them again. 

Really very poor

Edited by ms10