Got my Superb Sportline yesterday (pics) and got the roof wrapped today

Hi everyone,

So i picked up my Superb Sportline 2.0 diesel DSG with electric tail gate, heated seats, bluetooth plus with wireless charge and i got the roof wrapped in high gloss black.

Opinions on the roof are welcome, good or bad. I personally love it and i think it finishes the car off nicely :o)

post-57281-0-27734500-1481044590_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

why Sportline didn't had it from the factory? it must be real painted not a film

film wrapping were actual for those who ordered ŠS3 year ago

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/367311-the-superb-iii-picture-thread/page-22#entry4564724

p.s.

how Diesel can be lovely :)

I thought the Sportline came with a gloss black roof, along with black grille surround, black wheels and black rear spoiler.

The black roof really sets off the sporty look of the vehicle, even if they haven't done anything with the engine.

Hi everyone,

So i picked up my Superb Sportline 2.0 diesel DSG with electric tail gate, heated seats, bluetooth plus with wireless charge and i got the roof wrapped in high gloss black.

Opinions on the roof are welcome, good or bad. I personally love it and i think it finishes the car off nicely :o)

Roof looks great, will be getting my Estate done!

• Like 1

Looks great and the roof really set's it off, especially with the car being white. 

Are you pleased with the car in general?  Mine is due to be built in January and I can't wait! 

• Like 1

I thought the Sportline came with a gloss black roof, along with black grille surround, black wheels and black rear spoiler.

The black roof really sets off the sporty look of the vehicle, even if they haven't done anything with the engine.

All of the black styling that you mentioned apart from the roof is standard on the sport line. Really glad I got the roof done now and had a few randomers whilst out and about mention how nice the car is.

We'd also appreciate photos from Performance screen from your head unit. Great looks!

Not even tried this myself yet so leave it with me and I will post some pics

Looks great and the roof really set's it off, especially with the car being white. 

Are you pleased with the car in general?  Mine is due to be built in January and I can't wait!

3 days in and I can't stop myself from grabbing the keys and going for a drive, I love it!

I came from a 63plate VRS and this feels like a huge upgrade, you won't be disappointed with yours I promise

• Like 2

3 days in and I can't stop myself from grabbing the keys and going for a drive, I love it!

I came from a 63plate VRS and this feels like a huge upgrade, you won't be disappointed with yours I promise

Great stuff.  Yes, I bet you're right - I"ll be coming from a MY63 Leon FR which trailed the Octavia on build quality.  Superb will be a noticeable step up. 

• Like 1

Sorry for the delayed reply. Cost £200 inc vat and fitting plus warranty.

Shop around. Mine was £85 + VAT. Took two guys just over an hour to fit. Very pleased with the result.

• Like 1

Shop around. Mine was £85 + VAT. Took two guys just over an hour to fit. Very pleased with the result.

I did shop around mate but didn't want the cheapest and the warranty was a big selling point for me as it's a well thought of company in the North West.

White… just in time for winter :rofl:

But seriously, that looks class :thumbup:

Ha, tell me about it

Good job I know what to expect as my last car was white lol

I did shop around mate but didn't want the cheapest and the warranty was a big selling point for me as it's a well thought of company in the North West.

Yes I think I was very lucky to get it done for £100. They do mostly trade vehicles (Dynarod, SSE etc) so I'm expecting it to last.

Time will tell, eh!!!

• Like 1

Yes I think I was very lucky to get it done for £100. They do mostly trade vehicles (Dynarod, SSE etc) so I'm expecting it to last.

Time will tell, eh!!!

I'm sure it will be fine if you look after it and don't get the jet washer right up close to it lol.

• Like 1

We'd also appreciate photos from Performance screen from your head unit. Great looks!

Picture as requested. Could only get one whilst I was stationery but will get some more if you would like?

post-57281-0-67415800-1481237840_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

price was 300e for black film on roof and transparent on front side windows and front lamps

White… just in time for winter :rofl:

no problem with White(Laser White), two weeks car isn't washed

washed two weeks ago, ~550km dirt city traffic

nano Ceramic-Pro cover renewed 3 weeks ago

20161205_085413.jpg

i realy hate how dirt come to side windows

20161205_085359.jpg

cause Škoda's engineers have forgotten (or VW forbidden) one important part

20161108_155749.jpg

• Like 1