Retro fit Auto Headlights!

I bought mine with the yeti switch.

and no nothing plugged into the car as such, just an extra module you get in the kit, i cable tied mine to the dash as per the pictures.

You just turn the switch to how the instructions say to enable stuff and change sensitivity

I think it's what I miss most when I use the Monte Carlo. I know some people have said bad comments about the kit etc but it's high up on the to do list again! More so the coming home lights feature, fantastic on a dark night.

• Like 1

After using the kit for a couple of days I can say the kit is fairly responsive, I cant seem to set it up to turn my sidelights on when the suns slowly fading away but the headlights come on when its dusk and the coming home / leaving lights are great as I work in a rural pub so its great to have the headlights illuminate the road I am parked on. 

• Like 1

After using the kit for a couple of days I can say the kit is fairly responsive, I cant seem to set it up to turn my sidelights on when the suns slowly fading away but the headlights come on when its dusk and the coming home / leaving lights are great as I work in a rural pub so its great to have the headlights illuminate the road I am parked on.

Sidelights are pointless whilst driving anyway. Also known as 'parking lights' only 5w so if they cant see the car, they wont see that.

Best to use dip beam i find (:

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/01/2017 at 10:58, JGrindel said:

How did you get the coming and leaving home lights to work.

been trying for an hour now the instructions say this

6D03B4E2-454F-478F-8658-821DD9210E7B_zps I'm guessing that means ignition off ?

but when I do that it doesn't beep also now if I turn the lights on manually there isn't a beeping noise when I open the door

Edited by AMD87

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/02/2017 at 19:51, hutchysrs50 said:

Just a blown fuse, with a new fuse and everything wired in I would try again :)

Any ideas which fuse? Just fitted 2 of these (1 to my wife's Fabia and 1 to my mum's Fabia). My wife's works perfect, coming home/leaving home, etc, but my mum's coming home/leaving home lights aren't working (auto function works fine).

3 hours ago, hutchysrs50 said:

Then it's not a fuse, the fuse blows and stops the dash lights and sidelights from working.

id think it's the programming you need to change 

Yeah all the dash lights stop working..... which is fun when driving at night when it happens.....