What are these Alloys?

Supernova 19" available in black or anthracite.

Black = 3V0 071499 JX2

Anthracite = 3V0 071499A HA7

AFAIK it's not an option for a new car so you'd have to buy them as an additional accessory to the wheels supplied with your car.

Edited by BillyJim

Cheers all for the replies. Now to raid the coin jar and see what I come up with!!!!

hpoom.....That dragon Green looks amazing in the Combi! Did you order them aftermarket & pay full price...or as part of a deal with the dealer initially?

Cheers all for the replies. Now to raid the coin jar and see what I come up with!!!!

hpoom.....That dragon Green looks amazing in the Combi! Did you order them aftermarket & pay full price...or as part of a deal with the dealer initially?

They are Def for sale as an accessory as I saw them on display in Noel Deasys in Cork. Didn't see a price though. As far as I know there are coupons in the brochure in the dealership which give 20% off all accessories until the end of Jan which would make a big difference if you are buying Alloys. Will you let me know what price you get quoted as I'm looking to change aswell - debating between those Supernova or the Pegasus Anthracite ones...

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question. If I buy hub centric spacers that fit my OEM wheel centrebore (57.1mm) but later on buy aftermarket rims with a larger centrebore (66.5mm) and use hub centric rings on the aftermarket wheels will the aftermarket rims with hub centric rings fit/work on my hub centric spacers that fitted on my OEM wheels?

On 26/01/2023 at 07:45, Donweather said:

Question. If I buy hub centric spacers that fit my OEM wheel centrebore (57.1mm) but later on buy aftermarket rims with a larger centrebore (66.5mm) and use hub centric rings on the aftermarket wheels will the aftermarket rims with hub centric rings fit/work on my hub centric spacers that fitted on my OEM wheels?

So sitting round the centrebore on the outside of the spacer? In theory, yes I think so, but are there no options to buys the wheels with matching centrebore? Feels like lots of bits put together but I'm probably being over-cautious about it.

On 27/01/2023 at 13:40, Macsamillion said:

Do the supernova 19" alloys use the same tyres as the standard 19" TSI Vega alloys? The supernova are a nice wheel but would like to move to a cheaper tyre size if possible

All 19´´ wheels for Mk3 have the same tyres size: 235/40/19.

Some owners here have changed for 245/40/19 size which offers more choice  possibility and enables some money savings.

On 12/01/2023 at 22:41, vRS 170TDi Cork said:

Would love to see some more pictures of them on a Red Superb

I may have posted a ‘few’ of my Velvet Red Superb with Supernovas fitted….

There are probably more in the picture thread. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can find the protrusion dimension of the hub centrebore on the Superb 280 4*4 (19 inch rims) without taking the wheel off?

see picture at the bottom of the webpage in the link below for the dimension I’m wanting to know. 

https://caold.com.au/products/copy-of-wheel-slip-on-spacer-5mm-5x100-56-1-mm-73-1-mm-hub-centric-lip-2-pcs