Kodiaq Owners Register

BoxerBoy

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/06/2021 at 04:26, Nairbr said:

I have done 2500k's so far and loving every bit of it.

Skoda_Showroom.jpg

Skoda_home.jpg

Have to say I do think velvet red looks great on a Kodiaq

10 hours ago, Nairbr said:

B) of course

I like seeing the Australian population starting to see that Skoda are a great car. Why pay for an Audi or VW when you can get a Skoda and save money.

• Like 1

Kodi has now officially joined the family !!! 

Business Grey, in Executive trim (that shall translate into SE with KESSY,  privacy glasses, Trinity rims partial leather- fabric seats)

for the time being faaaar better than expected !~~  

1624183095705.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/09/2020 at 11:22, CFB said:

Finally collected (long story) a emerald green 1.5Tsi DSG with heated screen and ACC as options.

A great improvement on the Yeti it replaced, but changing from 20 years of diesel ownership to petrol is going to take some getting used to. I’m missing the mid range torque!

284D5218-5CA4-4F03-ADDC-5CE559CBD299.thumb.jpeg.b73eb1add4c33e2bdd7bb07c9048ab59.jpeg

I like that colour, I've seen a couple in it

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Richard A Thackeray said:

Not bought new, I picked it up on 'Spring Bank' to replace my 2011 (& owned since March 2012) Octavia estate Tdi
I only got it, because SWMBO wanted a caravan

2017 SE
5-seat

2.0Tdi

6-speed manual

4x4

PL67 DVZ. 3.jpg

PL67 DVZ. Caravan. 9.jpg

That one looks familiar - I reckon  you must've been looking for one at the same time as me!

On 02/07/2021 at 10:06, technics100 said:

I collected my Kodaiq SE L 1.5 TSi in Quartz Grey, with silver roof rails, adaptive cruise, mats, rear trays and tow bar..

20210701_kodiaq-2991.jpg

20210701_kodiaq-2997.jpg

Looks identical to my first Kodiaq!

image.thumb.png.6f3ce757bb3451483d0cf9ef15503540.png

IMG_2097-1080.thumb.jpg.0de683847933005962c766bae2199fb3.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got a 2020 Kodiaq 2.0 TDI 190 Sport Line in Meteor Grey. Love it. Looks great. 

A few issues though: Reverse mirror dip refuses to work even though I’ve followed the manual to the letter, and I can’t activate the main beam assist (auto main beam dipping) that I thought was part of the file LED Adaptive Headlight System the Sportline comes with. 

Any tips on how to fix these?

11090B7A-52D7-4FE2-A44B-FAB6AB6920EE.jpeg

Edited by simonharper

On 23/02/2022 at 17:08, Blackray said:

Finally got my Kodiaq, 68 plate 2.0 150 5 seat manual. Had Rita* for 4 days and loving my bear, *( reg ends ORA)

Looks like I'll be keeping an eye out for you then if you're in Sheff!  There's a fair few appeared round us (south west Sheff) the last few months...

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Nice one!

Will be interesting to see how it goes compare to the diesel.

On the one I have (diesel), the fans do come on quite often, and my turning guy said that I should not chip it as the cooling was at the limit. It will be interesting to see if the petrol does the same.

What options did you get to tick? When we looked, I think all we could have gotten was changing the seats so they could be cooled, and the steering wheel (from memory). Apart from that, it didn't really have any other ones.