Colour Change

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has gone to order their car and completely changed your mind about the colour when you have seen a few different examples in the metal. I hear the blue is way nicer in the metal than it is on pictures.

Edited by john999boy

I was so fixed on Candy white... ordered white....

Switched order a few weeks later to Business Grey..   Did i make the right choice...... i like the grey but when i see a white one i also like that too  !!

After ordering Business Grey i then liked the Quartz Grey.... haha.. but didnt swap !

Petrol Blue - looks nice enough, lot of members on here have theirs in that colour and love it, I see one locally which always looks noce, however its not a colour for me though.

And then....

I was completely sold on Petrol Blue on my Superb 2. For its replacement I didn't want another blue car, nor grey, silver or white. Brown was so Austin Allegro, so Corrida Red it was. As we already have a Seat in Emocion Red, I thought two cars much the cam colour would look good on the drive. I didn't realise that they are exactly the same colour!

The Superb looks seriously good in red!

• Like 1

Some cars can look very different in the same colour in different body shapes . I was all set to order Quartz Grey and then saw the Petrol Blue on a hatch at the local dealer and went for that. I saw my first estate in the Petrol Blue and will admit to feeling some relief that I had made the right choice. Too late to change now as it is awaiting PDI in Tewkesbury.

11 minutes ago, 100andthirty said:

I was completely sold on Petrol Blue on my Superb 2. For its replacement I didn't want another blue car, nor grey, silver or white. Brown was so Austin Allegro, so Corrida Red it was. As we already have a Seat in Emocion Red, I thought two cars much the cam colour would look good on the drive. I didn't realise that they are exactly the same colour!

The Superb looks seriously good in red!

I have a MY16 Rapid Spaceback SE Sport in the Corrida Red, so that was not an option for my Superb unfortunately.

Edited by RickTT

Glad to know I am not the only one finding it tough to choose the colour. Good job we have so little to choose from in the UK. 

I was all set for business grey Superb Estate SE L Exec but her Majesty chirped in liking Petrol Blue. I am undecided and will take a trip to my local dealer on a dry bright day to see what floats my boat. It would be nice to see some pics Starfighter when it's yours.

Edited by DY85262

4 hours ago, daveo138 said:

Our company policy is to have either white or silver. I don't like white, so didn't have much choice!

Silver is good, doesn't show the dirt as much.....