Dishonest Main Dealer

petdeb

SUK is in a "he said, she said" predicament. I'm surprised they made an offer to you.

It may be they are looking into it albeit privately, or maybe not. It's the sort of thing that could cost a brand a lot of money.

2 hours ago, Aspman said:

SUK is in a "he said, she said" predicament. I'm surprised they made an offer to you.

It may be they are looking into it albeit privately, or maybe not. It's the sort of thing that could cost a brand a lot of money.

Just speculating - has SUK heard of something similar regarding this company previously?  

14 minutes ago, Warrior193 said:

Just speculating - has SUK heard of something similar regarding this company previously?  

No way of knowing

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2017 at 16:02, Warrior193 said:
On 07/03/2017 at 16:27, Warrior193 said:

But SUK were not prepared to do anything about it - I've got that right haven't I? 

I thought I'd update you guys on the latest.  Some of you had rightfully suggested Trading Standards might be the appropriate people to deal with this dealership.   I visited their office address yesterday.  The entrance was locked so I pressed the bell . An intercom voice asked what I wanted.  I said Trading Standards.  I was then told, They will not let you in unless you've first contacted them by email.  I said there was no email address on their web site and that it was a crazy situation.  The voice said yes but, that's it.

I then went to my Bank situated around the corner and while being served related my experience to the Bank clerks.  One said she was dealing with one of the TS Officers that night and would pass my details on to contact me, which I agreed to.  This morning I received a phone cal from Trading Standards.  I was told they did not deal with the public anymore and I should go to Citizens advice.  For anyone interested in more of this, I think it better if we did it through a private message, if possible? 

On 07/03/2017 at 16:02, Warrior193 said:

Not being funny if you go to Trading Standard Institute website you get:-

Got a problem with a trader in the UK?

If you need advice or wish to report problems with goods or services, bought from a trader based in the UK, the appropriate advice agency is the Citizens Advice Consumer Service which can be contacted on 03454 04 05 06

I had a problem which I wanted to speak to Trading Standards about, I contacted the Citizens Advice, who then put me in contact with TS. I got the impression CA were a filter system for TS. (but I might be wrong)