West Meon Valley #49 - Seven Stars #01 - 4 Year Anniversary Special

As a number of you are aware, the West Meon Pub has proved to be an unreliable location for the group for a year now. This is a real shame as the location is fairly central and ideal. 

During meet #48 Sam kindly spoke to the management of the Seven Stars which is further along the A272 towards Petersfield. 

The food prices aren't much different to the West Meon Pub however the quality seems to be much better. 

Details can be found here:

http://sevenstarsstroud.co.uk

The postcode GU32 3PG. 

SAFETY NOTICE: Please ensure you reset your trip computers ahead of departure to the meet for accurate MPG figures. Please also ensure your Eagle F1's have sufficient pressure. 

Edited by austenw90
  • Like 2

Just now, Hyphons said:

I'm in, Austens had a couple of pints so I'm sure when he wakes up in the morning he'll reflect on his post and his actions

It takes reliability to keep these posts going for the benefit of everyone especially newcomers. I like to think it's a way of life, like Suzuki ownership. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, austenw90 said:

It takes reliability to keep these posts going for the benefit of everyone especially newcomers. I like to think it's a way of life, like Suzuki ownership. 

Did it choose you?

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 21:39, austenw90 said:

SAFETY NOTICE: Please ensure you reset your trip computers ahead of departure to the meet for accurate MPG figures. Please also ensure your Eagle F1's have sufficient pressure. 

About 400psi should see the POS finally consigned them to the bin.

Edited by themanwithnoaim

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 21:45, BJB540 said:

Maybe depends mate Tony needs to learn how to behave towards David in facebook.

Hearsay, your not on facebook so, you have secondary (tainted info)

I'm NOT bringing cake this year

It negatively affected my driving, avg. speed and mpg

Edited by themanwithnoaim

6 minutes ago, themanwithnoaim said:

About 400psi should see the POS finally consigned them to the bin.

2 minutes ago, BJB540 said:

@austenw90 Harsh criticism of your screenshots pal.

Tony's on form today it seems. I think he's learnt not to mess with Dave now. I certainly wouldn't risk it. 

Let's play friendly guys. Wouldn't want to discourage newcomers! 

I'll let you take the Swift round some twistys Tony and see what you make of it then. 

34 minutes ago, austenw90 said:

Wouldn't want to discourage newcomers! 

Unfortunately, the moment @BJB540 put a receipt into my bottle of alcohol, it likely would have discouraged newcomers in fear of a similar incident happening at the meet to their drinks.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hyphons said:

Unfortunately, the moment @BJB540 put a receipt into my bottle of alcohol, it likely would have discouraged newcomers in fear of a similar incident happening at the meet to their drinks.

Non club event Dave, BJB540 as everyone else are on their best behaviour for club events, ok there is some adult content and even humour but, nothing that detracts from the event.

45 minutes ago, Hyphons said:

As Tony says, non club event and with your recent attitude @Hyphons I think I was quite just in my actions.