Bp Ultimate

carlos

Been to South Yorkshire two weekends running and thoroughly confused to find BP garages there selling Lead Free 4 Star. I had expected to find 97RON Super Unleaded or even Ultimate on sale. Filled up with Optimax instead on my way back down the A1.

:wave: I'm thinking about giving the ultimate diesel a good testing for about 6 weeks up to my Jabba run... Which, means I need to start using it NOW! YAY!

Not looking forward to the extra cost, but if it does what it said it did in the article in "what car?" diesel report, then it should be beneficial for the engine (cleaning injectors,etc) at the cost of 3 or 4 pence per litre of fuel. :thumbup:

:wave: I'm thinking about giving the ultimate diesel a good testing for about 6 weeks up to my Jabba run... Which' date=' means I need to start using it NOW! YAY!

Not looking forward to the extra cost, but if it does what it said it did in the article in "what car?" diesel report, then it should be beneficial for the engine (cleaning injectors,etc) at the cost of 3 or 4 pence per litre of fuel. :thumbup:[/quote']

Jason you can use your Safeway money off petrol coupons to buy fuel at BP Safeways. I have plently in my area and I just hope ultimate is included!

Well. since the Jabba remap I've tried Optimax, BP Ultimate (not much choice, it's the only SUL available locally), Texaco SUL, and normal 95 RON.

I can tell the difference between 95 RON and SUL, but there's no discernible difference between the SULs

Well. since the Jabba remap I've tried Optimax, BP Ultimate (not much choice, it's the only SUL available locally), Texaco SUL, and normal 95 RON.I can tell the difference between 95 RON and SUL, but there's no[/b'] discernible difference between the SULs

Perhaps K-cruise is jammed on ?!

Hardly had chance to use mine since - all local/busy A roads :smile-l: