how long did yours take?

1 hour ago, McGyles said:

You mean like this:

or like this:

Neither. Local professional re map. You must be careful with diesels. Mist of those chips/ boxes just dump a lot more fuel/air into engine and eventually wreck turbo and clutch. A good sensible re map will give you more accessible power when needed and improved mpg. My last car went from 140 to 175 bhp and 4 mpg improvement. Win win!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

13 weeks from start to finish. Edition 2.0 TDI SCR 190PS 4x4 DSG auto (7 seats) 5d. Includes 3 weeks to ship I believe. Various options selected so not "standard". The only thing to note is that once ordered and your specification finalised, you are unable to make late changes as the "build" is burned into the production system at an early stage.

Delighted with car, service and delivery. Spotted another Kodiaq yesterday and that was the first one we had seen away from the showroom forecourt.

7 week's order to collection :-) Moon White Edition 1.4 DSG with ACC ready for collection on Monday. Ordered on 3 June expecting a 6 month wait.

Can't wait!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, andyvee said:

Almost 7 1/2 months!

It is in the UK at last, collecting in a couple of weeks

That has to be record wait. If it's any consolation you won't be disappointed. Mines now run in and is totally awesome. How skoda has made this car for the price is beyond me. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, romanv said:

@Jacro: No squeaking door handles in your Kodiaq?

Nope. Door protector thingy getting replaced on Thursday but would expect some issues with new model. Think possibly the very early ones had more issues. Mine was bw 22. 

Placed the order for mine on Tuesday. Collecting tomorrow - Friday! OK, it was a stock vehicle, but still ... Pity I won't be able to drive it yet, just act as passenger, due to the DVLA withholding my licence for medical reasons. Waiting for them to agree with my consultant.

The car? A SE 1.4 DSG in black, fitted with leather, Canton speakers, and a few other bits. Would have preferred an SE-L, but they'd just sold the last stock one, and I don't do waiting!

Dropped my Superb II into my local (good) dealers for service today and asked how the Kodiak sales were going. They had a couple in the showroom/out front. There will be no more Kodiaks in Ireland this year - allocation is all sold or with the few dealers who have them.

At this point, if I was to order one today in Ireland, they would hope for delivery in late Jan or Feb but would absolutely not guarantee anything.

They will also not guarantee any price as they believe Skoda may be planning to increase the price in Jan by €1,500 across the range.

I'd also heard that no more orders were being allowed by Skoda Ireland, maybe too many customers complaining about the delays?

I'm not surprised at a price hike given that demand outstrips supply...just glad I've got mine ordered now!

On 7/27/2017 at 16:43, romanv said:

I am picking my Kodiaq this Monday. So exactly 200 days from order to delivery.

Did you finally get your Kodiaq? Looking forward to hearing your review.

17 hours ago, Abcde said:

Enjoy! Really like the colour & deeply regretting my colour choice now!

Wait till you see a black one. Ok hard to keep clean but imho complements the car perfectly. Which colour did you go for?

3 hours ago, Abcde said:

Silver :sadsmile:

Dont beat yourself up.

I've had a BMW in more or less the same metallic blue colour.  Sitting still in our beloved Irish weather, it looked drop dead gorgeous. It always looked drop dead gorgeous  - as long as I didn't drive it. Drive it a 100 metres in the wet and it looked like crap. I got really sick of washing that car. I loved it again when I washed it. Then I drove it 100 metres and it looked like crap again.

Then there is stone chips. Dont start me on dark blue and stone chips. Especially with some of our badly resurfaced roads/gravel pits. Stone chips show up as white. You'll end up carrying a touch up stick in your back pocket because on a new car - you will see them - even if no one else can - from 1000 metres away. And that's the same 100 metres you just drove in the wet and now you need to wash the blue car again anyways! 

Then I had a silver BMW. It ****ed me off for many, many  reasons but not for the colour. It looked good for months, even after driving 1000 kilometres in the wet.....

On 8/8/2017 at 09:15, Mdpwood said:

ordered mine 21st Febuary ,picked it up on the 7th of July ,

How are you finding it?

Mine is supposed to arrive into country next week and it'll probably be at least another week before I get my hands on it. :blink:

I ordered mine at the end of march and got my first information last week that it will probebly be started first week of october. 4 weeks after that can it be delievered by dealer to me. I really hope it's good after waiting for so long time.

It sounds like you are getting it faster in England then we are in Sweden. And that's even with that they have to make them with steeringweel on right side instead of left, as the rest of europe.