Entertainment while detailing

Vrsboi

Detailing takes a long time and sometimes some parts of it can become boring, does anyone have any techniques for boredom? I personally get the bluetooth speaker out and blast some tunes while detailing

Anyone else?

Radio 4 for me nice calm voices with a lot of interesting content depending on time of day (all work stops for the archers ) 

To say detailing is boring is blasphemy you either need a new hobby or are doing it wrong :biggrin:

Headphones and music on random play. Tend to forget I'm on my driveway and the singing and dancing keeps the neighbours amused and my wife embarrassed. 

Simple. Wash the car, while drying, do the windows first, then press and hold the unlock button to open all the windows, then press the power button for the radio and stick a good CD in or something while I go about with the drying aid and get on with the rest of the car and stuff that needs doing. 

Bose quiet comfort 35's and spotify for me too...usually only when machine polishing - helps remove the noise of the polisher and gets me in the zone.

cheers

Chris

2 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Entertainment whilst detailing

This

e579c803ba63b8fbdac60460a7bd9920.jpg

Now,---------Which one of the 3 will give me the best ride!!!!!!!!!!! That photo make an old man very happy. 

Just gave my motor a going over with a clay bar this morning, followed by a good polish. Had Rachel Platten on the audio system blasting out.