Skoda Superb Estate Sportline - Black Magic vs. Quartz Grey

Hi guys,

I'm about to place an order for a Superb Estate Sportline, and I can't make up my mind whether to go for the Black Magic, or the Quartz Grey.

I've been flicking through the picture thread, and can't seem to find any 'real world' examples,. other than the catalogue images on Google etc.

Anyone fancy stick up a pic of theirs for me to try and decide over ?!?

Also, what extras should I be considering? I've ticked the heated front seat (not bothered about the rears, the kids have got car seats so won't benefit!). Other than that, nothing else has really jumped out at me (for the price!) as a must have.

If I get it ordered this week, it should be with me for the mid/end November, an ideal birthday present for myself!!!

Cheers,

Andy

The Black Magic on the Sportline looks quite butch. The Quartz Grey would be easier to keep clean. 

Someone has posted a picture of the black Sportline. Maybe have a look in the pinned Picture Thread or Owners Register.

Edited by freelunch

I think Quartz Grey is meant to b "slightly darker" that Buiness Grey.

this is my Business Grey.....

IMAG1122.jpg

Edited by JR RS
  • Like 1

My 190 4x4 is in Black Magic and when it is clean it looks fabulous. HOWEVER it does show dust and dirt like you wouldn't believe. My previous car (Mondeo) was a silver and I could go ages without washing it and it still looked OK. Now I have to was much more often. Each time I finish, though, I step back, look and think it's worth it!

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2017 at 22:52, rtj70 said:

You'll not regret it... that's what I have. Very similar to Audi's Daytona grey (which is pearlescent rather than metallic).

It's defo darker than Daytona grey.  From experience of having all three cars in a line up I'd say that Dayton grey sits bang in the middle of Quartz and Business grey. 

I'd say it's pretty close - my last car was Daytona grey. Business grey is much lighter.

Had the A3 next to the Superb in October. I'm not saying they are the same - for starters Daytona grey is a pearlescent paint.