SEL Drive Mats - No branding?

anlygi

I have a friend who bought an older Yeti and he picked up some genuine Skoda textile mats which have 'Yeti' branding on the front mats like these, which has got me thinking about the plain black ones that come with my SEL Drive. Did anyone with an SEL get mats with Yeti branding on them or are they plain, all black like mine? I'm wondering if his aren't genuine, Skoda make both kinds or if someone has pinched mine!

DCA630001_l_grande.jpg

The mats in my SE Drive were plain black.

I have since replaced the textile mats with genuine Skoda rubber mats.

These have the 'Yeti' branding moulded into the rubber, but not highlighted in a different colour.

• Like 1

Guest FurryFriend

Ours were plain black too. 

We got a heavy duty set of rubber mats from Asda, and they keep all the muck at bay, leaving the proper mats pristine if we go anywhere posh...... Not often! :cool:

As previous experience with carpet mats is that the drivers wears through in about 2 years or 30k miles, I persuaded the dealer as part of buying my new Yeti to swap out the standard supplied carpet mats for new rubber ones.

I have a mucky job at times and often drive the car with mudy site boots on so this is far more use to me.

The rubber boot mat which came new with my 2010 Yeti is still almost like new, despite often carrying heavy and muddy gear, and now in its third car, so I am hoping for similar life out of the rubber interior mats. (I think they suit the car better as well)

12 minutes ago, skoda1982 said:

mine were plane black dealer put branded ones in (yeti logo) so still got the plain ones still in plastic bag

Lucky you, you must have a nice dealer

had mine since  early 2014 but I don't know if I would get them if they were dearer than the (no motif ) ones as the  white YETI stitching does show up the dirt but every one to their own

Edited by Sad555

6 hours ago, Sad555 said:

Or even cheaper from Hortons skoda...

I bought Yeti original rubber mats from Horton earlier this year.  Good supplier, as far as I'm concerned, if that helps. 

• Like 1

My 2017 SEL-Drive came with logo mats in the front only (the rear were just plain). Just swopped them for the OEM rubber ones on a £20 cheap deal on Fleabay

• 2 weeks later...