It's Christmas...

Brijo

13 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

You'll all be getting Slippers for Christmas,         :giggle:

Pipe and slippers come as standard with my other transport, don't smoke so pipe is unused  B)

Harley_and_Yeti[1].jpg

• Like 1

I've got a couple of early presents. Just moved house to a "do it up bungalow for retirement" so it's a very nice wheelbarrow, with pneumatic tyre, and a pair of secateurs. Happy days.Hope you also get something nice one and all.

Happy X-Mas - Colin

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

OY!!!!..............................

Truth hurt?

We had "Un-Christmas" last weekend with my son and his kids, since he is working over Christmas, and with one of my daughters, and I actually got some good presents from them for a change:
a bottle of Penderyn Legend whiskey from my son and a bottle of Tullamore Dew from my daughter.
Going to have a quiet weekend now on our own.

• Like 1

Mr and Mrs Goldfinger wish everyone on Briskoda a very Merry christmas and Happy New Year.

Keep safe folks and lets all look forward to the knowledge and friendly banter Briskoda deserves in 2018 and not forgetting the  " Days Till Christmas,  Part Seven " thread

AG

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 3