** Days Until Christmas, ** Part Seven.

Auric Goldfinger

40 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Class 141 DTC

Unknown.jpeg.3d955f7c5fd3d640d3a0cab4f1a4dab5.jpeg

If you acquired one of them and sold it for scrap, would you get enough to pay for 2year freedom? :D

These were taken out of service a good few years ago. I think they were sold to Iran or Iraq but it wasn't long before they sent them back.  They didn't even want to fire them at each other during the Iran/Iraq conflict. Perhaps they thought they wouldn't reach there target.  :shake:

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Haha 1

Beaten to it because the wifi in our bedroom is weak, due to the distance from the hub.. i was awake, and the page wouldnt load to post  :D

7 hours ago, mac11irl said:

Beaten to it because the wifi in our bedroom is weak, due to the distance from the hub.. i was awake, and the page wouldnt load to post  :D

Think I could have thought up a better excuse than the WiFi wouldn't load in the bedroom, First time I've heard  it called WiFi. :giggle:

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, mac11irl said:

Think Mac got his words mixed up he meant to say  "  Wife I. "

2^7 days left.

And its my 6yr wedding anniversary!

Im off to bed, 6hrs of cleaning the old house, and another 6 to do later today.. happy anniversary :blink:

• Like 3