Average age of a Karoq driver

TheRoq

I thought I should join in on this thread. What age do you need to be to own a Koroq

Ordered mu Karoq SE L prebuilt get it next week. After owning 10 Octavias I now at the age of

Wait for it 81 yes 81 have now joined the Kodia owners

HAPPY ME

• 3 weeks later...

I am 42 as well. My previous cars were Honda Prelude, Honda Accord Coupe, Honda Stream, Hyundai i30 combi and now I'll try my first "non-asian" car - Karoq.

I'm big fan of Japanese cars with atmo petrol engines, but today only Mazda offers them. Also I was reluctant to buy a SUV car, but "never say never". :)

So Karoq will be my first turbo-petrol engine car and first with automatic gearbox and first SUV. Life is a change. The older I am, the more lazy, so hope it was a good choice.

I'll get my car on the end of September.

• 2 weeks later...

60 and decided that I no longer needed a van for work, so I took a good look around for a midsize SUV. Wife already drives a Fabia that we both love. Previously her car was a BMW 'Mini' Cooper S, fun, but uncomfortable and engineering-wise a disaster. The local Skoda garage are brilliant and had a silver1.5TSi Edition in stock. Didn't bother test driving it, did the deal and I love it, comfortable, plenty of torque low down and nippy enough for an old codger like me.

I’ve been a Ford car owner for years,and at the age of 65 decided it was time for a change. After watching numerous Karoq vids on YouTube I decided to test drive one. I was pleasantly surprised as to how much quality was built into this car,especially the auto gearbox. The fit and finish really is leagues above my Smax. The only problem now is the long wait for delivery.