Karoqs' and their locations

Macdemon

I'm still waiting for my karoq, and I'm hoping it will be the first in the area.

So people who have karoqs and people who are waiting for karoqs can 'build up a picture' of where other karoqs are or are likely to be, I will start by saying I am in Brighton and Hove and hope to be the first owner in the area.

So.............................do you have your karoq yet and where are you if you have it??

I live near Lanark in the Central Belt of Scotland. Ordered mine on 10th October and collected it on launch day 11th January.   All UK dealers were told not to tax them before 11th Jan, although from posts on this forum, not all dealers complied. I've yet to see another Karoq on the road.

I ordered mine on Jan13th, been given bw9, expect it last week of March first week of April, Live in Co Durham on the coast. 

I retire very soon so this karoq is to hopefully to last me a few years and is part of our retirement plans.

I'm in south Essex and haven't seen any Karoq's on the road yet. My Karoq was build week 4 and I am collecting on Thursday. I've got an SE Technology 1.0Tsi in Energy Blue (as it's a lease car) - I'll post some photos when I have it as I know a few people wanted to know what the 'free' colour looked like.

Ordered mine on 20th November just been told that the car is at Grimsby docks so should be able to pick it up for the new reg in March. ordered 1.5 dsg se technology candy white park assist full spare wheel on 2 year lease. I live in Liverpool not seen any on the road yet.

I live between Preston and Lancaster, 1.0 SE DSG Tech with full spare in Skinflint Blue, 2year lease from Simpsons Preston, ordered 10/11/17 and told at the time build wk5 already in the book.

Car at Grimsby last Friday. I'm not bothered about new reg as it's going straight on my p/p. (call me an old cynic but I bet it arrives for 1st March reg.)

1 hour ago, penguin17 said:

I live in Brighton and have had mine a week. 

Hi penguin17

im in Hangleton, where are you?

saw a slate grey Karoq this afternoon  wizzing up Goldstone Villas and looked like it turned into Clarendon Road, was that you by any chance???

I live just outside of Hull, picked it up last Friday !6/02 from the Skoda dealers in Grimsby. Not seen any others on the road yet. Bought it with the Protection Pack (Boot liner, mats and mud flaps), but the front mud flaps are on back order - bit odd? Still waiting to hear about purchasing a spare wheel and polystyrene surround - apparently not available as yet unless a demo car has been supplied with one for show.

28 minutes ago, Macdemon said:

Hi penguin17

im in Hangleton, where are you?

saw a slate grey Karoq this afternoon  wizzing up Goldstone Villas and looked like it turned into Clarendon Road, was that you by any chance???

Sorry Mac, I was just messing as you sounded so excited to be the first owner in your area.  I was being childish and immature and I've taken myself to the naughty step :sadsmile:

You don't need to do that :o

So you don't have your Karoq just yet then??

Thats ok, I still might be the 1st in brighton & Hove then haha.

Olly, 

I noticed on the Pulman Skoda website yesterday with a photograph of a couple receiving their keys at the end of Jan for the first in Durham area. Dead envious of them.

Edited by Karman
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, penguin17 said:

Sorry Mac, I was just messing as you sounded so excited to be the first owner in your area.  I was being childish and immature and I've taken myself to the naughty step :sadsmile:

How big an area do you want? Not quite Brighton and Hove, but Telscombe Cliffs. Collected last week (launch car from Birchwood in Eastbourne)

Karoq.jpg

Edited by JohnD5314

On 20/02/2018 at 22:01, davepartridge said:

I'm in south Essex and haven't seen any Karoq's on the road yet. My Karoq was build week 4 and I am collecting on Thursday. I've got an SE Technology 1.0Tsi in Energy Blue (as it's a lease car) - I'll post some photos when I have it as I know a few people wanted to know what the 'free' colour looked like.

Re. Photos - Yes please! 

I’ve been contacted today by the dealer to say mine is here. No rush to collect though as we have a current lease that hasn’t expired yet. Paperwork will be completed over the next few days so I assume collection will happen with 2 weeks or so.

I picked my car up tonight and then promptly got stuck in a traffic jam for 1.5 hours.

First impressions are that it is a very nice car, but tomorrow I hope to get it above 10 mph!  I will take some photos when it's light tomorrow.  I think the blue is ok - I quite like it, and the salesman seemed to think it was better than he expected.  It's not as classy as some of the other colours but it's just a car so I'm not overly bothered.

1 hour ago, davepartridge said:

I picked my car up tonight and then promptly got stuck in a traffic jam for 1.5 hours.

First impressions are that it is a very nice car, but tomorrow I hope to get it above 10 mph!  I will take some photos when it's light tomorrow.  I think the blue is ok - I quite like it, and the salesman seemed to think it was better than he expected.  It's not as classy as some of the other colours but it's just a car so I'm not overly bothered.

Excellent. I’m glad you are happy with it. Mine was a financial decision - the cheapest estate size auto I could find on lease. Taking that into account I didn’t see any value in paying extra for a different colour. I am however very curious about how the blue actually looks though!

40 minutes ago, davepartridge said:

Morning all.  Here's my SE Technology 1.0Tsi in Energy Blue.  I like the colour - it's grown on me.

IMG_20180223_075030044.jpg

IMG_20180223_075040702.jpg

IMG_20180223_075047908.jpg

I'm getting mine next Friday (2/3) same colour as yours. It's now being called "skinflint blue",what the heck,it looks good!