Karoqs' and their locations

Macdemon

On 2/21/2018 at 19:38, olly_shaw said:

I saw a lovely looking one on Newcastle Quayside the other day. So I won't be the first! Mines BW9, due end March.5a8dcaf2b9254_2018-02-0812_44.12-1.thumb.jpg.ccd898b6d13d5cb52c7f912e5dc8da46.jpg

I saw one of these in Liverpool, three weeks ago. it did look good.

Thank you for the pictures Dave, I like my cars bright, my previous Yeti was Tightwad Red so I'm liking the Skinflint Blue a lot. (maybe they will do a Lancashire Lime or a Yorkshire Yellow later!:biggrin:)

2 hours ago, Peddy said:

Nice car Dave can you tell me if the door mirrors fold in when locking on se technology 

They certainly do - I think it is actually standard across the range.  I still need to work out to use Adaptive Cruise Control properly as I've only had 'normal' CC before!

The ACC is really good. You can set the distance between you are the car in front to suit your comfort zone and the CC will slow you down to match its speed - even to a complete halt. When the car in front moves off, away you go. When you pull out from a slower car in front to overtake, it will speed up to the set speed. It only really works properly with DSG, of course

Combine this with Lane Assist and you can sit back with your feet up and have a cup of tea whilst making a phone call..........    Well, perhaps not!!

I just want to see one on the road (but then I don't as I quite like the idea that others haven't realised what they are missing out on yet) so I can really look forward to delivery later in the summer ( I have realised I can't pretend 15 weeks will be spring any longer)

• Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 21:33, Macdemon said:

I'm still waiting for my karoq, and I'm hoping it will be the first in the area.

So people who have karoqs and people who are waiting for karoqs can 'build up a picture' of where other karoqs are or are likely to be, I will start by saying I am in Brighton and Hove and hope to be the first owner in the area.

So.............................do you have your karoq yet and where are you if you have it??

Wife collected Moon White 1.5Tsi SEL no extras paid £23,500 and picked up Friday 26th January 2018, 8 days after launch dealer told us 1st one privately registered in Leicestershire after their black demo.

It may be exclusive to Skoda, as I guess most Skoda colours are!! It's not exclusive to the Karoq as you can also get it in the Rapid & Rapid Spaceback as well as the Kodiaq and Superb.

Energy Blue looks far-nicer within above pictures than it does from within the Skoda Configurator where it appears navy-blue-ish. I'm almost regretful that I went for a near-skinflint-Candy-White one. Mine will be delivered to deepest Essex this weekend, pending any delivery chaos caused by 1cm+ of snow.

Edited by Orville

17 hours ago, Orville said:

Energy Blue looks far-nicer within above pictures than it does from within the Skoda Configurator where it appears navy-blue-ish. I'm almost regretful that I went for a near-skinflint-Candy-White one. Mine will be delivered to deepest Essex this weekend, pending any delivery chaos caused by 1cm+ of snow.

I ordered the near skinflint Candy White also. I knew what I was getting, (my wifes Fabia is this colour), and the Karoq is an up-scaled Fabia. Kind of. But when I was passing another Skoda dealer the Business Grey really took my eye. So I changed colour!

Im certain you will like and be happy with the White. Please post pics as I have yet to see the Karoq in this colour. 

We too have traffic chaos in Cheshire. 0.5cm of snow. Drifts of 0.75cm. :D

3 minutes ago, P6bJOHN said:

Skinflint Blue:biggrin:

1.0 SE Tech DSG.

Another great colour choice. Was high on my list. DSG is a must I reckon.

I love 3cyl engines, they have a "buzz" about them. After me having diesels for years I was a little worried about missing the torque. I certainly won't miss the rattle! 

On my Karoq test drive, I expected the engine to be quiet. It was. Coming to a junction I thought I stalled it somehow. To be told....."No sir, its the stop/start"....:dull:

Collected mine today, not had much time to look at it so far, it drives very nicely, is extremely quiet, although not been over 50mph so far. Too cold to play out in it, it will need a wash as now covered in salt staining and it's only done 20miles!

1.5 SE Tech DSG Quartz Grey

Hopefully collect at the end of the month when my current lease runs out, have to admit the standard blue looked very dull with the dealer samples and the configurator but having had blue for my last 3 cars I needed a change :biggrin: I'm in Walsall, West Mids and not seen one around here yet, in fact not seen many Kodiaqs either :o

8 minutes ago, Panther_uk said:

1.5 SE Tech DSG Quartz Grey

Hopefully collect at the end of the month when my current lease runs out, have to admit the standard blue looked very dull with the dealer samples and the configurator but having had blue for my last 3 cars I needed a change :biggrin: I'm in Walsall, West Mids and not seen one around here yet, in fact not seen many Kodiaqs either :o

Thought it was only me! I'm Worcestershire and only seen one Kodiaq in the flesh and no Karoq's!

Edited by Matt_West_Mids

I am in Purley, Surrey and we collected our Karoq on 5th January. It arrived at the dealers two days before their demonstrators! They believe it was the first customer Karoq on British roads - unless anyone can prove different?