Delivery time

I also have mine being built in week 12 (19th March onward)  with delivery to the dealer expected the last week of April. I'll be collecting the first week of May (company car on a lease)

Ordered a 1.4TSI DSG Sportline Combi with one or two option on the 17th of Jan and was given the below build week. 

Week 08

February 19, 2018

February 25, 2018

With an estimate of 4 -5 weeks for it arrive tot he dealer after that. 

Wk 26 along with the introduction of Euro 6d, most of the current petrol engines will be withdrawn from production. New engines with GPF will not be available until wk36 or later. So I imagine the order books for most petrol variants will shortly be closed. 

6 minutes ago, xman said:

Wk 26 along with the introduction of Euro 6d, most of the current petrol engines will be withdrawn from production. New engines with GPF will not be available until wk36 or later. So I imagine the order books for most petrol variants will shortly be closed. 

I’m still waiting to be allocated a build slot/week. I hope not going to be left disappointed  :sadsmile:

On 3/8/2018 at 19:17, penguin17 said:

I’m still waiting to be allocated a build slot/week. I hope not going to be left disappointed  :sadsmile:

I ordered my 1.4 Tsi 150 estate on 8th March. Got an e-mail today giving  provisional  build week as Week 16 - 16th-23rd April.

9 minutes ago, irc said:

I ordered my 1.4 Tsi 150 estate on 8th March. Got an e-mail today giving  provisional  build week as Week 16 - 16th-23rd April.

Ha,same here! 

Placed order February 1st and has been told a BW "around 13-15". Wish dealer would be more informative. How hard can it be?!

I ordered my L&K 280 with a handful of extras 20th January, dealer quoted 16 weeks. Car built 9th February and at dealers 22nd February. I think they must be prioritising the soon to be replaced petrol engines.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Martin201 said:

I ordered my L&K 280 with a handful of extras 20th January, dealer quoted 16 weeks. Car built 9th February and at dealers 22nd February. I think they must be prioritising the soon to be replaced petrol engines.

I hope so! 

I checked with my dealer about my  150TDI DSG Estate, and its still BW13 - so 2 weeks until factory build :)

If they are prioritising petrols, I would expect lead times for diesel to extend.  Its not just engine specific apparently, works on the types of options, and part availability they have for those options also

I ordered a Superb 1.4Sti se  estate in petrol blue with a couple of options on 19th Feb and dealer quoted approx 18 week build time. I was speaking to Skoda about something else yesterday and thought I would just enquire about my order number. Was told by advisor that my order has an unconfirmed build week of week 13 (26 march) so will wait and see.