First changes to make

TheRoq

• 2 weeks later...

My vent covers arrived a couple of weeks ago.

Quite surprised how sturdy they are, thought they were going to be floppy things.

I like the key cover, add to basket!

• Like 2

On 20/03/2018 at 14:48, Vectis said:

Grill covers arrived along with the key cover, I quite like the cover.

20180320_143208_resized.jpg

Is the key cover the one from Germany on eBay here:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F132516844759

Also seems to be on Amazon cheaper:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071CZPPXX/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_v2OSAbMMXMEX7

Edited by Englando

Mrs G has one on her Yeti key, sourced from Superskoda. After two years it's gone a little bit slack but does serve to distinguish which are her keys.

15 minutes ago, Englando said:

Thanks very much.  Does it fit snuggly?  Seems to be some that do not according to Amazon reviews. 

I was surprised. it is a very good fit, in fact I've ordered 2 more in different colours as for some reason I got 3 keys with the car.

Edited by Vectis
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael G said:

Mrs G has one on her Yeti key, sourced from Superskoda. After two years it's gone a little bit slack but does serve to distinguish which are her keys.

Mrs S has also gone a little slack.... Overuse? Pressing too hard? Not sure.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, OldKaroq said:

Mrs S has also gone a little slack.... Overuse? Pressing too hard? Not sure.

I'm a little slack meself. Almost certainly due to overuse and pressing too hard.

On 12/03/2018 at 10:09, Panther_uk said:

1 hour ago, Vectis said:

I was surprised. it is a very good fit, 

On 20/03/2018 at 14:48, Vectis said:

Grill covers arrived...

Are all models of the Karoq the same ie in need of finishing off and does one set do both sides?

Cheers

10 minutes ago, Nicky_P said:

Are all models of the Karoq the same ie in need of finishing off and does one set do both sides?

Cheers

Yes, there are just open vents under the seats and one set does both sides, just stops any bits or pieces going in there.

• Like 1

My grill covers arrived today as well, I'll get them fitted tomorrow. Seems odd that so many of us have had these sent out from China at such a relatively small cost, yet it is something that Skoda (and most car manufacturers) could have done at the outset, yet a lot of us have the inbuilt (expensive) seat-back tables which most will never use. 

Ordered ours. Also a set of rear rubber mats for when we pick up Trouble and Double Trouble from school. 

The tunnel mat in our Yeti has the same part number as the Karoq one so with luck might fit, otherwise that'll be the next thing. 

6 minutes ago, Vectis said:

Yes, there are just open vents under the seats and one set does both sides, just stops any bits or pieces going in there.

Thanks.

Set ordered.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, westie38 said:

My grill covers arrived today as well, I'll get them fitted tomorrow. Seems odd that so many of us have had these sent out from China at such a relatively small cost, yet it is something that Skoda (and most car manufacturers) could have done at the outset, yet a lot of us have the inbuilt (expensive) seat-back tables which most will never use. 

If they were made by Skoda they'd be £40!

11 hours ago, pheebs said:

Sold Out now!

& if the orange one wasnt £50.99 I would have ordered one.

Black still available here from the same seller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-BUTTON-FIT-FOR-VW-GOLF-7-SKODA-OCTAVIA-SEAT-SILICONE-FLIP-KEY-COVER-CASE-FOB/162257362247?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=461235094735&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

I ordered 2, and got sent 1black and 1 red, after I asked for black, anyway the wife can have the red one so we know which key to pick up for the Seat memory.

Edited by Karman
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, westie38 said:

They are standard on all UK Karoq's as our base model is the SE. Agree can't see me and SWMBO sitting in the back of her SEL having a Costa coffee and Gregg's sausage roll, no pun intended!