Skoda Kodiaq Scout

I had this strange things with my front windows...came down half way..

then all the way down and didnt close....turned off the engine locked the car and after that was ok. Happened once.

• Like 1

I believe we have a couple of bugs in our electrical system as well, there has been a few times where the parking sensors suddenly went nuts, the ACC has no visibility (in rain ffs) and the Front Assist slams a loud warning on a straight road with no objects in sight giving me a heart attack.

The SOS system had a hissy fit the other day. An cycle of the ignition seems to have resolved it... for now.

The wife tells me she got a warning in the Maxidot telling here the SOS function was disabled, in addition to the yellow warning symbol in the lower dash...

IMG-20190903-WA0005.thumb.jpg.cb866b521fe64eeb7df8801c89c61bc8.jpg

Noticed a neat feature the other day, and another bonus for the factory fitted towbar (and no doubt properly equipped / coded aftermarket towbars), when the caravan is plugged in to the 13 pin electrical plug on the car, the Columbus automatically enables a 'Include trailer' mode, which presumably directs you away from roads that are unsuitable for caravans / trailers?

1471878053_IncludeTrailer.thumb.jpg.67da1b56546e3e6c47d78ee4e802f37a.jpg

20190810_121939.thumb.jpg.cf4ce2cdda9f64a0d14bbabec4679b09.jpg

Edited by silver1011

12 hours ago, chrisluciofg said:

what do you like about black roof lining ? makes the cabin too dark

Its a lot sportier and clean, all black interior and white roof lining doesn’t seem right imo. 

I have regular access to two cars on a daily basis, those in my profile.

The Kodiaq Scout has the light headlining, the E-Class black headlining.

Can't say I notice much difference, the darker interior does feel a little more sporty / premium but with black leather and tinted rear windows its also a pretty dull and sombre place to be compared to the Kodiaq.

I'd imagine black headlining combined with a panoramic sunroof would be an ideal combination.